website statistics

Luge 2018 - 2019 Discussion Thread

phelps

46 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@hckosice Chris Mazder is really enjoying his adventures in Slovakia. Y’all better not be trying to convert his nationality. He’s all we have left (a little bit of a lie, but still, don’t take him).

Awesome, do you know where exactly ? in the Tatras I guess :)

This remind me, do you know that another 1 USA olympic medalist and winner is regularly spending his vacations in Slovakia, Mike Bryan, well, thanks to his slovak wife :d

7 hours ago, hckosice said:

Awesome, do you know where exactly ? in the Tatras I guess :)

This remind me, do you know that another 1 USA olympic medalist and winner is regularly spending his vacations in Slovakia, Mike Bryan, well, thanks to his slovak wife :d

Damn! You guessed exactly right. He was in/at High Tatras. He said that is not what he pictured Slovakia looking like (I think he was with your good men’s luger as well). 

Alright, Bahrain you can stop taking these athletes. It was funny and fine at Rory Sabitini (I’m so upset I can’t even spell right :p), but now your going to far.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Damn! You guessed exactly right. He was in/at High Tatras. He said that is not what he pictured Slovakia looking like (I think he was with your good men’s luger as well). 

Alright, Bahrain you can stop taking these athletes. It was funny and fine at Rory Sabitini (I’m so upset I can’t even spell right :p), but now your going to far.

1. what you mean, not what he pictured looking like ? no one tried to torture and kill him for fun in some local old fashioned dubious hostel factory ? :d

2. yeah, but it doesn´t always work though...we even tried Roger Federer, but his wife Mirka apparently did not accomplished her mission perfectly :p  same Adriana Sklenaříková with the former french football playmaker Karembeu few decades ago...but, you know, we are working, we have plans :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking about Niki’s crash got me thinking about watching horrific crashes. I was curious to know if any other users on here have the Georgian Luger crash from 2010. It’s a surreal experience (I watched it like 2 years ago maybe, but can see it vividly in my mind still)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Monzanator said:

It's there on Youtube...

Yep. They show every detail by the way.