website statistics

Biathlon 2018 - 2019 Discussion Thread

Xander

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I swear Yeremin can win World Cups within 1-2 years if he has a decent skiing day and an extremely rare good shooting day.

So the "new" Julian Eberhard, Frode Andresen, Lars Berger and all former Norwegian cross-country skiers turnt biathletes.

1 minute ago, wumo26 said:

So the "new" Julian Eberhard, Frode Andresen, Lars Berger and all former Norwegian cross-country skiers turnt biathletes.

Tiril Eckhoff nowadays :whistle: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, wumo26 said:

Eckhoff is turning the opposite way around. Goes from biathlon to cross-country skiing. A medal at the Nordic WCH in sprint is not impossible. 

Ugh, this reminds me of Gössner missing out on a world championships medal in the 10km freestyle by half a second and now I'm sad :cry: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Ugh, this reminds me of Gössner missing out on a world championships medal in the 10km freestyle by half a second and now I'm sad :cry: 

Billedresultat for i'm sorry meme

(Who is Gössner? I only know Miriam Neureuther. :p)

Selection Race in Lenzerheide (even though we already know the ukrainian roster for Pokljuka, and that the Fialkova sisters will probably not compete there) : https://www.protiming.ch/img/protiming/uploads/files/2018/November/RanglisteDoBia.pdf

As for France, one man and one woman will be left stranded after tomorrow's race, danger for Simon Fourcade and Chloé Chevalier

26 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Billedresultat for i'm sorry meme

(Who is Gössner? I only know Miriam Neureuther. :p)

Neureuther doesn't exist, I refuse to believe that. Besides, she was Gössner at that time we.gif

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Neureuther doesn't exist, I refuse to believe that. Besides, she was Gössner at that time we.gif

Her instagram is changed to miriamneureuther, so it's official :p. (But you are right, she was Gössner at that time.)

They are a cute couple. :wub:

On 21/11/2018 at 21:16, heywoodu said:

This can't be correct, can it? Dahlmeier is registered for the Sesongstart of this week.

https://live.eqtiming.com/44300#contestants:164216-512393-1-

As expected, Dahlmeier is not on tomorrow's start list. 

https://sesongstartskiskyting.no/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/11/Start_Women-sprint.pdf

She also posted this on her instagram:

Women's sprint (I guess men's sprint might be on there as well now but I'm not gonna check yet because spoilers :p )