website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2022

rybak

Baltic countries should be DSQ forever , their votes was always politic , they always voted for each others and for Russia when it was in , and now against because of this conflict

also they have no personnal style , i can recognise any style of music coming from Thailand, Kenya, Caraiibean, latino....etc where is yours? singers they have imitate USA/UK because they have no identity ,.... only imitation

50 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Baltic countries should be DSQ forever , their votes was always politic , they always voted for each others and for Russia when it was in , and now against because of this conflict

also they have no personnal style , i can recognise any style of music coming from Thailand, Kenya, Caraiibean, latino....etc where is yours? singers they have imitate USA/UK because they have no identity ,.... only imitation

Good thing that nobody cares about your opinion(s).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 11:53 AM, rybak said:

I would change topic a bit, I dont know what point is in holding in June, but one of Warsaw's centers of fun will organize Eurovision party :d So far confirmed artists are Slavko Kalezic (Montenegro 2017), SunStroke Project (Moldova 2010 and 2017) and Samanta Tina (Latvia 2020 and 2021)

July*. I mean today 😜 

If anybody care Im on my way to this event. If you want I will can post some photos here after party being ended ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Music’s coming home.  :banana:

The European Broadcasting Union (EBU) and the BBC have confirmed that the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest will be hosted in the United Kingdom on behalf of this year’s winning broadcaster, Ukraine’s UA:PBC.

https://eurovision.tv/story/united-kingdom-host-eurovision-song-contest-2023?fbclid=IwAR0NytYf7kaSdLK_vM6vyXdlathbNi_ytwsp6CRLWbwL-jk7GEfBR6wawSk

• 1 year later...

The actor who played the main role in the video for S10's 'De Diepte' has taken his own life, his family announced today. Reiky de Valk was 23.

https://www.nu.nl/film/6282493/dertigers-acteur-reiky-de-valk-overleden-op-23-jarige-leeftijd.html

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!