website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2022

rybak

Portugal - forgettable  

Finland - pretty good. Nice performance and decent song.  

Switzerland - don't really like his voice.  

Is anyone else annoyed when someone sings a sad song and then goes "wooo thank you" as soon as they finish? Really breaks the mood for me lol

Am I the only one who thinks that these songs are very boring so far? I have to leave in a couple hours also, so I'll miss the voting which is of course the best part :cry:

Also it's interesting that Greece did better than Cyprus for the second consecutive year, when Cyprus both times sent someone from Greece who is actually famous and Greece both times sent people from the diaspora that no one knew in Greece :d (also in 2019 both countries did the same thing but Cyprus did better)

1 minute ago, Makedonas said:

Am I the only one who thinks that these songs are very boring so far? I have to leave in a couple hours also, so I'll miss the voting which is of course the best part :cry:

Also it's interesting that Greece did better than Cyprus for the second consecutive year, when Cyprus both times sent someone from Greece who is actually famous and Greece both times sent people from the diaspora that no one knew in Greece :d (also in 2019 both countries did the same thing but Cyprus did better)

I liked cyprus song when hearing it on youtube video, but live... terrible voice, she should stick with making videoclips and not live concerts... got very disappointed :(

3 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

Spolier: :GRE gave :CYP 12 & vice versa.

7 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Is anyone else annoyed when someone sings a sad song and then goes "wooo thank you" as soon as they finish? Really breaks the mood for me lol

Yes, I was just thinking the same thing.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela