11    Belgium
12    Serbia
13    North Macedonia
14    Azerbaijan
15    Czech Republic
16    Poland
17    Malta
18    San Marino

Whole lot of mixed stuff. Especially Malta, which seems like such an excellent song but was performed so...poorly :( 

No idea what to make of Georgia and Serbia, I could have just as easily switched them. The only one I am certain of in terms of my position is Finland, that opened and nothing came anywhere near it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Poland, Czech Republic and Azerbaijan all through, wow. Did not see that coming after the collection of missed notes, trembling voices and overall disappointing performances :yikes: 

At least Finland is though :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It was a painful day today :p makes me more sad that Slovenia and Latvia had to miss out on a final for this.

:POR

:ITA

:SWE

:NED

:ARM

:GBR

:ISL

:LTU

:CZE

:SUI

:UKR

:AUS

:FIN

:NOR

:AZE

It's tough to rank anything below, because I don't really enjoy the songs below the first 10 :d Also, during the entirety of the contest, Italy was my nr. 1, but Portugal kept growing and growing and it bloomed into something amazing. 

31 minutes ago, rybak said:

:POL in final! First time since 2017! :cheer:

But :ROU is shocking qualifier. I'm sad of :CYP and :GEO but they were expected to be eliminated...

Romania is not a shocking qualifier, I believe WRS has a dedicated fanbase all over the world that are into Romanian pop. 

Also, really made me wonder what actually happened to Romania, because they nearly had a clean record of qualification, but since 2018 they just couldn't catch a break. Although I think in 2019 they were robbed.