website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2022

rybak

Participating Countries:

Looks like nobody care about Eurovision so much as me, even Italians when contest will be held in their country and are silent here as nothing would happen in half year :lol: So, I decided to open the thread instead.

In few days there should be published official list of competing countries by EBU but it's sure that some countries will miss contest once again (no surprise), those countries are :AND:BLR (which is banned for few next years) :BIH:LUX:MON:SVK and highly probably :HUN .

12 hours ago, rybak said:

Looks like nobody care about Eurovision so much as me, even Italians when contest will be held in their country and are silent here as nothing would happen in half year :lol: So, I decided to open the thread instead.

In few days there should be published official list of competing countries by EBU but it's sure that some countries will miss contest once again (no surprise), those countries are :AND:BLR (which is banned for few next years) :BIH:LUX:MON:SVK and highly probably :HUN .

Why Moldova banned?

5 hours ago, Illya said:

Why Moldova banned?

Its Belarus, not Moldova.

They are banned by sending (as their inital entry) song with political message which broke rules and they doesnt wanted change theme of their other song. In result Belarusian TV is expelled from EBU and cant compete in Eurovision events at least until 2024.

4 hours ago, rybak said:

Its Belarus, not Moldova.

They are banned by sending (as their inital entry) song with political message which broke rules and they doesnt wanted change theme of their other song. In result Belarusian TV is expelled from EBU and cant compete in Eurovision events at least until 2024.

Sorry , this was Andorran flag 😂

• 4 weeks later...