Totallympics

4 hours ago, hckošice said:

Stage 20 in Oslo (NOR)

Women´s Individual Large Hill:

1. Silje Opseth  :NOR   249.7

2. Nika Kriznar  :SLO  247.1

3. Sara Takanashi  :JPN  237.7

Full Final Result HERE

If Nika manages to close the gap down to 100 points, Planica will feel very silly for not bidding to rehost the final from Russia. 

Eventful day for our ski jumping. First the ladies with the triple win. Sad end of career for Špela Rogelj, she had a good run, but never reached the top. I'm really bummed that she didn't have a chance to win an Olympic medal, as she would have gotten one for sure in the team event if the ladies had one.  Axe the head coach has resigned due to the differences with the federation. This does not bode well ahead of our home world championship next season.

I can only speculate, but I wouldn't be surprised if they offered him the same amount of money with no bonus as to what he has achieved with this team. I just hope that whoever replaces him is not the cheapest option like Bertoncelj was for the men. That took the Zajc affair to get rid of him. 

As for the men. Relatively easy victory in the flying world champs. Wasn't worried for a second that the gold was ours.