website statistics

Ski Jumping FIS World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

FKNBWmaXIAMhgKe?format=jpg&name=large

:SLO wins by 63 points. :JPN should easily improve at WOG when they draft R. Kobayashi & Takanashi. Austria needs a better 2nd male since Kraft is not at the best level. Norway has issue with the second woman, Bjoerseth is having a mediocre season. And Germany also needs a better second woman, Juliane Seyfarth might stick to her Playboy look as top achievement!

Spoiler

Juliane_Seyfarth_Playboy2021_fot.LukeCra

Stage 16 in Willingen (GER)

Mixed Team Large Hill:

1. Slovenia  :SLO   (Ema Klinec, Cene Prevc, Ursa Bogataj, Anze Lanisek)  862.6

2. Norway  :NOR  (Thea Minyan Bjoerseth, Halvor Egner Granerud, Silje Opseth, Marius Lindvik)  799.7

3. Austria  :AUT  (Eva Pinkelnig, Daniel Huber, Marita Kramer, Stefan Kraft) 779.5

Full Final Result HERE

34 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Wind lottery in Willingen individual but :USA Decker Dean will score points! A nice middle finger salute to the NOC :p

He was recently added to the Olympic team (at least that’s what I remember reading), so maybe more of a cherry on the top scenario.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

He was recently added to the Olympic team (at least that’s what I remember reading), so maybe more of a cherry on the top scenario.

That's good to know. Both competitions in Willingen today (men's and women's individual LH) were nothing but a joke btw. The wind destroyed everything.:wall:

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I know he was added. Even Polish commentators laughed at the Patrick Gasienica inclusion to begin with. American NOC has no clue what they are doing or they truly wanted to blacklist Dean for some reason.

Willingen second round is cancelled due to wind conditions. Ryoyu Kobayashi wins and reclaims the yellow bib. Decker Dean finished 27th so he scored 4 points.

I really did not understand the sense of this competition.

The weather was really bad, no audience, less then one week before olympics,...

On the other hand, the weather in :CZE is really bad too so it was one of few competitions this year which i saw :-D