website statistics

Open Water Swimming at the Aquatics LEN European Championships 2018

Totallympics

3 minuti fa, hckosice ha scritto:

wow we are competing :d I see one 17 years old girl in the start list, hopefully she will swim in the right direction and finish the race :cheer:

there are some posts related to this event in the "regular" swimming thread...

it would be nice if you could switch them to this one (which we didn't see earlier)...;)

p.s. I fear our friend @heywoodu is going to party at the end of this women's race...:mumble:

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

there are some posts related to this event in the "regular" swimming thread...

it would be nice if you could switch them to this one (which we didn't see earlier)...;)

p.s. I fear our friend @heywoodu is going to party at the end of this women's race...:mumble:

Done ;)

I think @heywoodu is partying during the whole multichamps :d

17 minutes ago, phelps said:

p.s. guys, we have a dedicated thread also to the open water swimming at the european championships...we can use that...

http://totallympics.com/index.php?/topic/1125-marathon-swimming-at-the-aquatics-len-european-championships-2018/

That's only for the marathon swimming, so 10k and 25k, today is the 5k :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Van Rouwendaal, first Dutch gold of the championships :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

and once again the Netherlands on top (thanks to our "genius" girls)...I just can't stand orange anymore...now I'm gonna throw away all my clothes with even a small part with that colour...:yikes::rofl::facepalm:

at least we got a bronze medal at the end of the race...

16 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Done ;)

I think @heywoodu is partying during the whole multichamps :d

I'm always partying my friend :d 

1 hour ago, phelps said:

unfortunately the weather conditions are not ideal...water is expected to be only around 13/15 degrees (which means that the swimmers will be allowed to wear the full "heavy" bodysuit)...

Don't know if it's because of the weather, but I do know with these clothes it was much easier to recognize the athletes, so +1 for that.