website statistics

Freestyle Skiing FIS World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

Can anyone tell me what was todays event? 

It said Team Pre Finals with no particular limit on athletes from  each nation . And there was a top 3 which was based on individual score. So is it related to tomorrow's mixed team or something? 

41 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Can anyone tell me what was todays event? 

It said Team Pre Finals with no particular limit on athletes from  each nation . And there was a top 3 which was based on individual score. So is it related to tomorrow's mixed team or something? 

If you mean aerial, it's the second individual event with same points as yesterday's but with just one round to determine the ranking. It's also functioned as qualification round of mixed team event. It will be held just 2 hours later.

6 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

If you mean aerial, it's the second individual event with same points as yesterday's but with just one round to determine the ranking. It's also functioned as qualification round of mixed team event. It will be held just 2 hours later.

That's strange just 1 round event. I thought for the first time we will have men's and women's team aerials along with the mixed team aerials tomorrow. 

Stage 4 in Ruka (FIN)

Mixed Teams Aerials:

1. China  :CHN  (Xu Mengtao, Jia Zongyang, Qi Guangpu)   343.24

2. Russia  :RUS  (Liubov Nikitina, Stanislav Nikitin, Maxim Burov)  326.48

3. Ukraine  :UKR  (Anastasiya Novosad, Dmytro Kotovskyi, Oleksandr Abramenko)  291.55

Full Final Result HERE