website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 Ceremonies

Sindo

12 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Cleared all my covid tests and security checks, I'll be going to the Opening Ceremonies tonight! 

Long story short, I know someone who knows someone and our big group got whittled down for many reasons, but I finally was one of a few to make the final cut.  Will also go to another event in a week and the Closing Ceremonies too (and Paralympic Ceremonies).  

It'll be a long day and we're not allowed to bring battery packs in, so I hope my phone lasts with all the pictures and updates.  Didn't want to jinx anything by celebrating too early, especially in these covid times.  

So excited!

That's awesome! Glad there will be some Totallympic representation. Enjoy it :)

54 minutes ago, orangeman said:

Cleared all my covid tests and security checks, I'll be going to the Opening Ceremonies tonight! 

Long story short, I know someone who knows someone and our big group got whittled down for many reasons, but I finally was one of a few to make the final cut.  Will also go to another event in a week and the Closing Ceremonies too (and Paralympic Ceremonies).  

It'll be a long day and we're not allowed to bring battery packs in, so I hope my phone lasts with all the pictures and updates.  Didn't want to jinx anything by celebrating too early, especially in these covid times.  

So excited!

People who knows someone who knows someone are the best, I have a couple of them as well :d

Enjoy :cheer:

3 hours ago, orangeman said:

So excited!

I believe it will last long enough provided that you do not record Bach's speech :p 

Not much enthusiasm for the Opening Ceremony i see :d BNT aired some live coverage a minute ago and it looked good. There are some people, it won't be a complete empty stadium. We won't have many people in the parade, around 4 athletes and about the same technical personnel probably.