website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing FIS World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

• 1 month later...

According to a German cross-country portal, there is a lack of snow in Lillehammer :NOR and the cross-country competitions will probably be moved to the biathlon stadium, where trails are already prepared. A decision should be made shortly where and whether the World Cup will take place.

3 hours ago, JonPhi said:

According to a German cross-country portal, there is a lack of snow in Lillehammer :NOR and the cross-country competitions will probably be moved to the biathlon stadium, where trails are already prepared. A decision should be made shortly where and whether the World Cup will take place.

Which German cross-country portal is that? Just out of curiousity, so I can add it to my bookmarks :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Which German cross-country portal is that? Just out of curiousity, so I can add it to my bookmarks :d 

xc-ski.de
https://www.xc-ski.de/events/wm-und-olympia/olympische-spiele-peking-2022/news-olympische-spiele-peking-2022/langlauf-weltcup-vorschau-athleten-starten-in-olympischen-winter/

Adjusted Competition Schedule for Lillehammer:

Due to critical snow conditions, the choice of courses and - as a consequence - also the competition
schedule for the FIS Cross-Country events on Saturday, 4th December 2021 had to be adapted. The event preparation group by FIS, the Norwegian Ski Federation (NSF) and the organizing committee evaluated options and accepted the proposal from the NSF to schedule the following competitions instead of the previously planned Skiathlon:

Saturday, 4th December 2021

10am CET     10km F Interval Start Women

12pm CET     15km F Interval Start Men

The courses will set out and return from the Biathlon venue, located next to the Birkebeineren Ski Stadium.

Only one of the four swedes from last years final are there, and we make a double even without especially Svahn and Sundling, and Karlsson showed some great sprint in the quarters and semis as well. Looking Good anyway!