website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

47 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

It's time the team got fresh faces... 

They already weren't the best of friends but with this race the atmosphere between them is gonna worsen, and it's probably going to impact the rest of the season individually for all of them.

The French team weren't the best of friends? 

Just another lie fed by the Eurosport commentators that always said that no one can beat the team spirit in the French team :p 

Karol Dombrovski murdered Lithuania with that awful horrendous performance on the skis.

We haven't had an athlete in a relay this slow in I don't know how many years.

Really had a chance for a top 10 here, but that ski speed, he was not moving at all.

11 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

QFM doesn't seem to have top form anymore

His form usually goes crescendo during a stage though, so I wouldn't say this race showed a lack of form, we'll see tomorrow :) Also the team arrived late in Kontiolahti compared to other teams (I wonder why? Because it was obviously a disadvantage)

22 hours ago, Werloc said:

Just another lie fed by the Eurosport commentators that always said that no one can beat the team spirit in the French team :p 

They really said this? :d It's true about the men's team but it's another story in the women's team.

Stage 8 in Kontiolahti (FIN)

Men´s 4x7.5km Team Relay:

1. Norway  :NOR  (Sivert Guttorm Bakken, Filip Fjeld Andersen, Sturla Holm Laegreid, Vetle Sjaastad Christiansen) 1:12:06.1  (0+7)

2. Sweden :SWE  (Peppe Femling, Jesper Nelin, Martin Ponsiluoma, Sebastian Samuelsson) +10.6 (0+10)

3. France :FRA  (Antonin Guigonnat, Emilien Jacquelin, Simon Desthieux, Quentin Fillon Maillet) +12.4 (0+7)

Full Final Result HERE