website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

50 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Paja, finally some sign of life of skiing but that shooting. dear lord that shooting...

Yeah, bro, happy for Paulina for making ot to MS and today great result. Congrats💪 ..... I am a bit dissapointed by Jislova's performance ..... 20/20 and yet just 14th ....... She will die on the Beijing track in that altitude .... 

2 minutes ago, Jan Linha said:

Yeah, bro, happy for Paulina for making ot to MS and today great result. Congrats💪 ..... I am a bit dissapointed by Jislova's performance ..... 20/20 and yet just 14th ....... She will die on the Beijing track in that altitude .... 

Thanks, was seriously about time, Unbelievable that it is already 3 years from her last podium lol, the things was going super downfall for her since then...:p but maybe there a chance for some miracle, all will as always depend on shooting, and that is the problem, she notoriously famous for disastrous shooting at major events, and when she do well for once she always find a way to threw it out of the window ... will never forget that PC 2018 Individual, this will haunt me till the end of my life probably :wacko:

Maybe just bad ski service today for you guys ? :dunno: It happen time by time to everyone, also to the best

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Two minutes later... Chevalier looks out of gas?

Didn't surprise me to be honest. She is never really good at altitude and in addition she had done a lot of basics and long sessions this week. The shooting went much better.

But what Braisaz has conjured up today in the cross-country is already enormous. 35 seconds faster than the second fastest :yikes:. If she can offer this form at the Olympics, she is definitely one of the medal candidates.