website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

Stage 7 in Antholz/Anterselva (ITA)

Women´s 4x6km Team Relay:

1. Norway  :NOR  (Karoline Offigstad Knotten, Tiril Eckhoff, Ida Lien, Ingrid Landmark Tandrevold) 1:12:54.1  (1+10)

2. Russia :RUS   (Valeriia Vasnetcova, Kristina Reztsova, Irina Kazakevich, Uliana Nigmatullina) +24.6 (3+12)

3. France :FRA   (Chloe Chevalier, Justine Braisaz-Bouchet, Paula Botet, Anais Bescond) +32.6 (0+13)

Full Final Result HERE

Well the women's relay was really entertaining until the end :d

I'm glad we managed once again to be on the podium, Botet was quite good for her first WC relay, I was impressed by her in the last lap.

I think we all know which team is gonna win tomorrow in the men's relay :p

3 hours ago, Bohemia said:

Well the women's relay was really entertaining until the end :d

I'm glad we managed once again to be on the podium, Botet was quite good for her first WC relay, I was impressed by her in the last lap.

I think we all know which team is gonna win tomorrow in the men's relay :p

Christiansen seems to have much problems on the attitude. If Russia stays in contact to the anchor leg, they could have a chance. 

Yes the final lap of Botet was surprising, overall she did quite well in terms of running. Yesterday she had almost the slowest running time with a gap of more than 5 minutes. Bescond died a lot on the last lap, otherwise it would have been almost the second place. But a podium finish is already a big surprise.
I think Eric Perrot will be quite nervous tomorrow too :clap:

8 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

Christiansen seems to have much problems on the attitude. If Russia stays in contact to the anchor leg, they could have a chance. 

Yes the final lap of Botet was surprising, overall she did quite well in terms of running. Yesterday she had almost the slowest running time with a gap of more than 5 minutes. Bescond died a lot on the last lap, otherwise it would have been almost the second place. But a podium finish is already a big surprise.
I think Eric Perrot will be quite nervous tomorrow too :clap:

Yep Norway and Russia are the safest bets for the podium, but after that...?

Bescond was so close to losing 3rd place, that last lap was stressful to watch. 

Great opportunity for Perrot again, I'm surprised they put him in 4th though :mumble:

1 hour ago, Bohemia said:

Yep Norway and Russia are the safest bets for the podium, but after that...?

Bescond was so close to losing 3rd place, that last lap was stressful to watch. 

Great opportunity for Perrot again, I'm surprised they put him in 4th though :mumble:

Bescond I think ran the second loop a bit too fast today, her run time itself was good.

I could imagine that there are three reasons why Eric runs on four. One is that Johannes is running on three and if France and Norway would come to the change at the same time, it would be quite destructive for him and he would start much too fast.
Secondly, it is possibly hoped that he will have a head start on fourth and thus be able to run his race and not get stressed out like in Ruhpolding.
And third, it looks to me quite like the Olympic relay, except that Jacquelin will replace Guigonnat and Fillon Maillet just Perrot.

And to the third place. I think Belarus and Italy should make up the place. For the Blues team I don't think there will be more than 5th place, maybe a fight against Germany.