website statistics

Badminton BWF Thomas & Uber Cup 2021

Totallympics

I somehow think that Denmark holds and edge to win this MD 2 match. This new Denmark MD really impressed me a lot and both played very well throughout the whole MD match. Well I think it is Denmark versus Indonesia rank no 1 in the semifinals tomorrow.

I think Denmark has the edge to win the rank no 1 Indonesia tomorrow provided all their 3 MS players live up to expectations and win their all their MS matches.

The commentator for today confirms that Denmark is through to play in the semifinals. Gill Clark is indeed a very wonderful commentator. She is also very impressed with the great play of his newly formed Denmark MD pair. I had to agree with her. This new scratch pairing of this newly formed Denmark MD player should be retained.

denmark.png

Anyway credit must also be given to all the Indian players for giving their Denmark opponents a tough fight today. I just wonder had India MD 2 won their match just now would they have won their next MS 3 match? Well that is the question to ponder for now.

19 minutes ago, Agger said:

So happy to see Søgaard succeed.  He has been through so much injuries. Maybe they should consider giving that doubles a chance (they both focus on mixed)

Well I am very impressed with him too. I think it is best for Sogaard to just concentrate on playing MD matches only.