website statistics

Men's Basketball NBA 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With Giannis and Thanasis Antetokounmpo and also with Georgios Kalaitzakis, the Milwaukee Bucks have three Greek players on their roster. Giannis and Thanasis have each played 13 games so far this season, while the rookie Kalaitzakis has played in 5 games.

Have there been any other examples of an NBA team having three players from the same country on their team? Excluding USA of course. I can't think of any in recent memory.

I can think of teams with two players from the same country but not three.

On 11/16/2021 at 1:05 AM, Makedonas said:

With Giannis and Thanasis Antetokounmpo and also with Georgios Kalaitzakis, the Milwaukee Bucks have three Greek players on their roster. Giannis and Thanasis have each played 13 games so far this season, while the rookie Kalaitzakis has played in 5 games.

Have there been any other examples of an NBA team having three players from the same country on their team? Excluding USA of course. I can't think of any in recent memory.

I can think of teams with two players from the same country but not three.

Definitely. You only need to look at the current NBA rosters to answer your own question. You might want to start with the Detroit Pistons ...

On another note:

1) Does anyone here have any thoughts about the NBA top 75 list?

2) Who do people on here pick for the NBA awards (MVP, DPOY, ROY, MIP, 6th man) this year?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

Definitely. You only need to look at the current NBA rosters to answer your own question. You might want to start with the Detroit Pistons ...

They have a three Canadians. I just looked at all the current NBA rosters and unless I'm mistaken, only the Pistons with three Canadians and the Bucks with three Greeks meet this criteria.

Yet you were so dismissive and made it seem like there are many many teams which fit this criteria...

Curious to see if we are the only European country with this, ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For matches left in the regular season and LA Lakers aka the oldest team in the league is four games behind SA Spurs for the last play-in spot :p I wonder if Jennie Buss has the audacity to blow this pensioners house up after the season? Anthony Davis is injured for like the 12th time this season and Russell Westbrook has been terrible. The fomer triple double king is nothing more than a bench player this season.

We could see a Bucks vs Suns finals repeat this season again IMO.

• 2 weeks later...