website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

I did my first listening a couple of days ago and 17 songs made my first cut. I'm a bit busy these days but I hope I can have time this weekend to listen to the songs at least 2 more times before sending the votes.

Preview 

It took me plenty of time to search and find but today I’ll start my new idea until the start of the parade, My idea is basically me wanting to show you where you can go what to eat and etc.. In Israel and maybe find a bit of your country in Israel

Sooo we will start with…

:ARG:happyjump::ISR

well there are 20,000 Israeli-Argentinian here and spreading across the country with the fact that a huge part of the young people here speaking Spanish at some level while learning it as kids from shows like Casi ángeles for the younger ones and Chiquititas for the more adults, there was a time here when Argentinian Tv shows were the most popular thing to see.

So you can speak to people but what about eating?

well besides having great amount of meat restaurants based on the way you make it in Argentina, both Israel and Argentina are the only 2 states with a Kosher McDonald’s so if you in to fast food…

where to go 

Argentina has its embassy in Herzliya where there is also pretty big Argentinian community. 
So with a big plan for a game of Argentina in Israel (football) soon and a giant love for Boca juniors and River Plate and of course for Diego Sebastián Schwartzman you can find a bit of Argentina here in Israel 

14 hours ago, Dnl said:

Sooo we will start with…

:ARG:happyjump::ISR

well there are 20,000 Israeli-Argentinian here and spreading across the country with the fact that a huge part of the young people here speaking Spanish at some level while learning it as kids from shows like Casi ángeles for the younger ones and Chiquititas for the more adults, there was a time here when Argentinian Tv shows were the most popular thing to see.

So you can speak to people but what about eating?

well besides having great amount of meat restaurants based on the way you make it in Argentina, both Israel and Argentina are the only 2 states with a Kosher McDonald’s so if you in to fast food…

where to go 

Argentina has its embassy in Herzliya where there is also pretty big Argentinian community. 
So with a big plan for a game of Argentina in Israel (football) soon and a giant love for Boca juniors and River Plate and of course for Diego Sebastián Schwartzman you can find a bit of Argentina here in Israel 

Our countries have a clear relation, nobody can say the opposite but im a little suprise to thinking in find a bit of Argentina there, more reasons to visit your country one day (my girlfriend asociate it with "war", so she doesnt want to go :facepalm:)

About the Kosher Mcdonalls, i see it in some travels to Buenos Aires, is in the Shopping of the neighborhood of Once.

By the way, i send the votes, im conformable with the average level, despite the "joke songs"

P.D: When i heard that those shows have so much popularity in Israel my reaction was WTF???, and when i heard many israelians learn spanish for that craps was the WTF of the WTF.