website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

Still waiting on @titicow to post Brazil's entry. After that we should be done.

The new Brazilian entry has been posted here:

So that means the registration period is now closed and I am happy to announce all 37 registered nations have successfully uploaded their entry for competition :thumbup:

That means the voting window now opens for our host @Dnl who will have until Friday 15:00 to submit the votes of the host jury by private message to our designated neutral party. Once the host votes have been submitted the voting period for all other national juries will be opened. Stay tuned for that in the coming days and as always the schedule information is available on post 1 :). So in the meantime, we can all start listening to the entries and wait for the voting window to open. Happy listening :)

11 hours ago, Wumo said:

There are 38 songs in the playlist and 37 on the homepage. Where is the difference coming from? Is there one of the songs in the playlist twice or are we missing one in the first post?

Nevermind: I found it. Canada’s song has 2 videos as 1 wasn’t available in Serbia. All good :) 

On 10/10/2021 at 6:16 PM, konig said:

And the Franco canadians has not a "simpatyc fame", continue with the english songs, please.

I am from french Canada

Success are not the same but a few french canadian song could totally work here. :p

I really don't have much time to spare this time around, so I decided that I was going to be brutal from the very first listen.

No one was safe.

17 songs survived. 

Edit: forgot to add that for the first time in forever, nobody struck a 5/5 and I don't know where my 12 points are going to yet.