website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

9 hours ago, dcro said:

Well, maybe @Olympian1010 would be interesting in making a logo retroactivelly.

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

@Olympian1010 was kind enough to make a logo for this edition before the contest. I will let him present it to you all here or @Dnl can if he so wishes :yes

As @OlympicIRL said, one was already made for the contest. @Dnl can post as a parting gift perhaps?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, justony said:

His table is pure mess, so I am hoping for another way to get these votes. Sorry, @Wumo, no hard feelings.

Found :GER votes, @Wanderer, how did you vote? 

12 points: :wITA: Franco Battiato - Centro Di Gravità Permanente

11 points: :wHUN: Muzsikás & Márta Sebestyén - Repülj Madár, Repülj

10 points: :wDEN: The Rumour Said Fire - The Balcony

9 points:  :wARG: Charly García & Spinetta - Rezo Por Vos

8 points:  :wLTU: jautì - Akys

7 points:  :wMEX: Emmanuel - La Chica De Humo

6 points:  :wINA: KLA Project - Yogyakarta

5 points:  :wFRA: Claudio Capéo - Un Homme Debout

4 points:  :wIRL: The Pogues - A Rainy Night In Soho

3 points:  :wPOR: Vitorino - Vou-Me Embora Vou Partir

2 points:  :wCOL: Joe Arroyo - La Rebelión

1 point:    :wGBR: Billy Ocean - Red Light Spells Danger

Congratulations :CZE @Hipooo :champion:

Thank you :ISR @Dnl for all of your hard work!

Also thank you to everyone who voted for :GRE Greece and gave us 48 points! Unfortunately we finished in 29th place, although I am not surprised and personally I would not have given our song any points. We are one of the 15 countries that never missed a version of the song contests, however we are the only ones who never finished top 10. I hope this will change soon. I already have song ideas for both contests in 2022.

Here are my personal votes (vs how many points Greece gave to them)

12 points-:CAN (11)

11-:SWE (12)

10-:LTU (4)

9-:KAZ (8)

8-:MEX (0)

7-:USA (2)

6-:UKR (5)

5-:SLO (6)

4-:SVK (0)

3-:ROU (7)

2-:ESP (0)

1-:VIE (0)

Canada and Sweden were by far my favourites. Those two and USA were the only ones I knew before this contest, although Czech Republic also sounded familiar. Canada @intoronto I always liked, although I knew the modern version from the movie "Cars" and did not know about this earlier version, and Sweden @Belle was a song that I enjoyed a lot during my teenage years and always gives me good/happy memories when I hear it.

1 hour ago, Makedonas said:

Canada and Sweden were by far my favourites. Those two and USA were the only ones I knew before this contest, although Czech Republic also sounded familiar. Canada @intoronto I always liked, although I knew the modern version from the movie "Cars" and did not know about this earlier version

Funnily enough, I knew the Canadian song from a Canadian reality tv show parody cartoon :p I have a special place in my heart for this show.