website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

16 minutes ago, Wumo said:

SPECIAL AWARDS - Brazil 2018 Legacy

image.png.630e58e977f48c60126e1b4939f1020e.png J'en Suis La Award - :ARG Argentina (30th --> 18th)  and :UKR Ukraine (19th --> 7th)

- the nation/s who gained most places in the second half of the Grand Final -

image.png.6f88ae0035e14d7e265c0cc713d52391.png Passionfruit Award - :MEX Mexico (Standard Deviation: 2.30)

- the nation who scored the most consistent points -

And lastly, the unpopular STOP THE COUNT! Award is presented to the last non-winning leader - Sweden.

#banbestmen

Thank you very much for all the votes and points the Danish entry received. I'm very happy the entry received loads of points and a very satisfying 4th-place overall. It fully lived up to the expectations, and even being in the contention for a medal and podium, was fantastic.

:CHN @Vic Liu, :NED @heywoodu, :GBR@Cinnamon Bun, @uk12points , :NZL @Wanderer, :UKR @Illya, :BUL @Federer91, :CRO @dcro, :MLT @Glen, :LTU @Werloc, :CAN @intoronto, :MDA @Ionoutz24, :POL @rybak, :IRL @OlympicIRL, :FRA @Benolympique, @Bohemia, @EupenM, :SRB @NikolaB, :CZE @Hipooo, :MEX @mrv86, :USA @dezbee2008, @Olympian1010, :KAZ @Ruslan, :SVK @hckošice, :ESP @Cobi

Special thank you to :ARG @konig and :HUN @Vektor for giving the entry 12 points. :)

Lastly thank you to the host @Dnl for making this contest possible despite having to juggle between work and this contest. It is not easy to handle both at the same time. I know how much work that has to be put into hosting a TISC. I know you did your best and you can be proud that you made it. :)

2 minutes ago, Wumo said:

Thank you very much for all the votes and points the Danish entry received. I'm very happy the entry received loads of points and a very satisfying 4th-place overall. It fully lived up to the expectations, and even being in the contention for a medal and podium, was fantastic.

:CHN @Vic Liu, :NED @heywoodu, :GBR@Cinnamon Bun, @uk12points , :NZL @Wanderer, :UKR @Illya, :BUL @Federer91, :CRO @dcro, :MLT @Glen, :LTU @Werloc, :CAN @intoronto, :MDA @Ionoutz24, :POL @rybak, :IRL @OlympicIRL, :FRA @Benolympique, @Bohemia, @EupenM, :SRB @NikolaB, :CZE @Hipooo, :MEX @mrv86, :USA @dezbee2008, @Olympian1010, :KAZ @Ruslan

Special thank you to :ARG @konig and :HUN @Vektor for giving the entry 12 points. :)

Lastly thank you to the host @Dnl for making this contest possible despite having to juggle between work and this contest. It is not easy to handle both at the same time. I know how much work that has to be put into hosting a TISC. I know you did your best and you can be proud that you made it. :)

youre welcome :d btw how many points I have to give you to being also tagged in your post ? I thought a bronze would be enough, but ok :p

2 hours ago, Belle said:

The last edition with me. 

It’s unfair when Sweden clearly can’t win whatever we sends. 

Good luck in future editions. 

:cry:

You must be joking, right? :d 

Feeling a strong bestmen parody vibe here :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

youre welcome :d btw how many points I have to give you to being also tagged in your post ? I thought a bronze would be enough, but ok :p

And consequently, if a bronze is not enough to be tagged, yet roughly twenty nations are tagged and so must have given at least 11 points, how come Denmark didn't win?! 

RECOUNT THE VOTES!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I'm so sorry, I somehow forgot to tag you and cobi in my post. When you receive points from many juries and forget some. Damn, embarrasing. :wall:

matt groening GIF

3 minutes ago, Wumo said:

I'm so sorry, I somehow forgot to tag you and cobi in my post. When you receive points from many juries and forget some. Damn, embarrasing. :wall:

matt groening GIF

No problemo, I was just joking ofc. No worries, really loved your entry, I really like your music choice btw, but I know you know it well too haha :d

Medal table... Not winning with 8 gold medals is insane. :yikes: But remember, Italy won with only one gold medal.

Sweden 8 1 4
New Zealand 3 4 1
Czechia 3 4 0
Canada 3 1 1
China 3 1 0
Denmark 2 1 5
France 2 1 4
Serbia 2 1 0
Vietnam 2 1 0
Italy 2 0 2
Ukraine 1 3 2
Hungary 1 2 1
Spain 1 2 0
Germany 1 1 0
Moldova  1 0 1
Argentina 1 0 0
Slovakia 1 0 0
United States 0 2 2
Brazil 0 2 1
Ireland 0 2 1
Portugal 0 2 0
Indonesia 0 1 2
Croatia 0 1 1
Great Britain 0 1 1
Lithuania 0 1 1
Romania 0 1 1
Greece 0 1 0
Netherlands 0 0 2
India 0 0 1
Malta 0 0 1
Mexico 0 0 1
Poland  0 0 1
Bulgaria 0 0 0
Colombia 0 0 0
Kazakhstan 0 0 0
Israel 0 0 0
Slovenia 0 0 0

#banbestmen

4 hours ago, Cobi said:

Big thanks to all the juries from 19 countries who have given points to "La Oreja de Van Gogh":

:POR @kungshamra71(2nd time in 5 editions that I got a gold medal. I'm glad that the song brought you memories! I liked the Portuguese song too and in fact i added it to my main playlist :clap:)

Good to know!

I dont give that much importance to points (i think you guys now already know i'm more about sharing different types of portuguese music every year, even though they are not winning material), but i reeeeally love when some of you guys like the song as it's usually something that is part of portuguese culture :d