website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

I will check the voting process when I get some rest, but this second half of voting was insane, that streak NZ got and almost looked like it was headed for the win. IF Denmark awarded some points and one more nation giving 12.. oh well :d 

But this is still superb! It was written in the water for Gin Wigmore! 
It would be nice if Czech Republic could host, but if they are unable to, NZ will happily step in.

Thanks @Dnl for hosting this edition, we all know it is not an easy task.

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

The amount of times that I begged various Czech users to get back into this competition, I somewhat feel a part of this success :lol: 

Last years it's only me, who participated by :CZE, but nice you believe our music, thanks :beer:

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Dude, was an awesome entry, was my top fav since first listenings.

If it was not because of CZE I would really wanted you to win this.

Thank you! Slovakia was very close this year to get some points, was in top 16 after the second trial :hug: 

2 minutes ago, Belle said:

The last edition with me. 

It’s unfair when Sweden clearly can’t win whatever we sends. 

Good luck in future editions. 

:cry:

Bruh, Sweden has won before. It would be unfair if Sweden won just for sending Avicii. This is not a name recognision contest, it's a song contest. 

Third place is huge, learn to be happy for others and by saying this you're also disregarding everyone that voted for your song and there were many many gold medals as well. 

Unfortunately Italy don't voted for the winner (first time), but one members  @SteveParker put 12 pts at :CZE  song

The tie-breaker (and other members...) killed the streak :facepalm:

At 12 pts total (1 for :ITA ) we have Vietnam (4 votes), Kazakhstan  (2 votes) and as I said Czech (with 1 vote)

1 minute ago, Belle said:

Please, don't say that :( Sweden won the first ever edition with "Listen to your heart", and I am sure Sweden has many more options which could win. What is going to win depends on lot of factors, so sometimes good results come when least expected. Just like NZ this year. I had much better songs for which I hoped would be suitable for win but they ended up below top ten. My all time favourite song wasn't even in top 30 one year :lol: 

So, we would be all happy to hear more songs from Sweden and having you with us :hug: 

Congrats again to @Hipooo for an outstanding victory and a first ever win for the Czech Republic :CZE  :champion::bowdown::cheer:

Hard luck to @Wanderer but amazing result overall for :NZL New Zealand and what a great fight and drama they provided for us. Well earned silver medal :clap:

Congrats to @Belle and :SWE Sweden for another podium finish :cheer:

Huge thank you to our host @Dnl who persevered through a lot of hard work and personal issues to deliver a wonderful show and what an exciting climax we had. Thank you Israel :ISR:bowdown::thankyou:

And thank you to all who put some points in the Irish bucket :):thankyou:

Finally, without further ado, please stand for the national anthem of the CZECH REPUBLIC !!

Ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for our winner, Lenny :champion:

10 minutes ago, Belle said:

well I think in this sort of competitions it is not about winning them, it's about find new music, new artists, new ethnic elements from those countries who participate. In the end all of us are the champions. Let's not focus on wining, we just have to be happy.

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Bruh, Sweden has won before. It would be unfair if Sweden won just for sending Avicii. This is not a name recognision contest, it's a song contest. 

Third place is huge, learn to be happy for others and by saying this you're also disregarding everyone that voted for your song and there were many many gold medals as well. 

If the Czech song is so good then why not more famous?