website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

@Dnl

I would like to ask about tomorrow's time schedule. Will it be 10 minutes for each jury to present their votes? I'm asking because when we only have half of the juries left if we could extend the time to 15 minutes for each jury to present their votes? I'm updating the points and leadingboard and 15 minutes would give me a little more time leverage for me to update in. Juries can present their 12 points with about 3-5 minutes left and then there would be a couple of minutes before the next jury would present its votes. Also having a break after the first 10 juries? The break could be about an hour and then we have the 10 last juries. 

I don't know how tight your schedule is tomorrow? These are only suggestions. 

33 minutes ago, Wumo said:

@Dnl

I would like to ask about tomorrow's time schedule. Will it be 10 minutes for each jury to present their votes? I'm asking because when we only have half of the juries left if we could extend the time to 15 minutes for each jury to present their votes? I'm updating the points and leadingboard and 15 minutes would give me a little more time leverage for me to update in. Juries can present their 12 points with about 3-5 minutes left and then there would be a couple of minutes before the next jury would present its votes. Also having a break after the first 10 juries? The break could be about an hour and then we have the 10 last juries. 

I don't know how tight your schedule is tomorrow? These are only suggestions. 

I think it will be fine tomorrow to have 15 minutes for each jury 

8 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

with all respect, that doesn't change the fact that this edition is disaster

It is disaster and yet no one else volunteered when it was matter, and openly saying things did not work out as expected and with everything around it’s not the easiest thing but at least it’s been done 

6 minutes ago, Dnl said:

It is disaster and yet no one else volunteered when it was matter, and openly saying things did not work out as expected and with everything around it’s not the easiest thing but at least it’s been done 

well still there is time for participants to step up :d

Hi sooty for again changing things but my work gave me tomorrow a free time after 12 UTC+2 and that is why I want to ask you if it’s ok for you guys to start in 12 instead of 10 though, we could start at 10 I’ll just have to juggle between work and here

here:happyjump:Work