website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

2 hours ago, Dnl said:

I am announcing it’s not a way for me to collect reactions but please mark “thanks” for continue today or “love” for this weekend, and different reactions for different ideas 

Wait you seriously are considering to continue it a Monday morning ? I thought you was joking :d Why would you do that when everbody is at work or school, next Sat everyone can be here again and experience the contest live, it sounds better than just returning this afternoon from work and see the final result. Not sure if TISC was created for such intension...+ You Can have whole week to finish your preparations, templates, scoreboards I Dont know, All the stuff. And the whole week you Can have the opportunity and Unique chance to promote your country with things to der, Visit and so in Israel. This May make the wait for the Grand finale more entertaining.

I really hope you will change your idea and let us enjoy the rest of the contest live

55 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Wait you seriously are considering to continue it a Monday morning ? I thought you was joking :d Why would you do that when everbody is at work or school, next Sat everyone can be here again and experience the contest live, it sounds better than just returning this afternoon from work and see the final result. Not sure if TISC was created for such intension...+ You Can have whole week to finish your preparations, templates, scoreboards I Dont know, All the stuff. And the whole week you Can have the opportunity and Unique chance to promote your country with things to der, Visit and so in Israel. This May make the wait for the Grand finale more entertaining.

I really hope you will change your idea and let us enjoy the rest of the contest live

I thought about Monday evening(if we are going to continue today) and on a personal note I am in favour for you all to decide what’s the best way to continue personally I’m in favour of weekends (In Israel weekends are Friday and Saturday) and I wasn’t supposed to be at work yesterday , but again got a call and had to go ASAP and therefore life got in the way.

again I’d like it to be the majority choice so it would feel better for the most of us. I’ll give it few more hours to see “where the wind is going “ and then I’ll announce what will be. 
ATM 3 for weekend

2 Today 

Well in the meantime i think i can share some thoughts from my top 12:

12 - :ESP - one of my fav bands when was teenager and spent my whole summers in Spain, it could hardly get less than 12 points 

11 - :HUN - folk music is my thing, and one of my favourite things i love to learn with this contest :-)

10 + 9 - :FRA and :CZE - so difficult to choose between those two, really love them, have both songs stuck in my head!

8 - :MDA - looks a lot like a soundtrack music, of which i'm super fan (if one day Germany decides to send Hans Zimmer, 12 points from Portugal are inevitable haha)

The rest of the point songs (:USA:GER:ROU:NZL:BRA:CHN:KAZ) were quite nice as well, difficult to sort as i found them ok but none too special.

Anyway, really liked this edition, many non-english songs and quite diverse styles :)

On 11/14/2021 at 6:42 PM, konig said:

Both are totally rigth: Italy and Netherlands, the Italy clip (not the song) make us laugth and the Netherlands.....well, the first time i was shocked when i watched.

What's so shocking about it? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, Dnl said:

As it seems 

we will continue in this saturday/sunday in the meantime i will post some things and edit all that needed

No worries, I'm assuming everyone understands the actual important things in life (like work) are priority and when duty calls, one can hardly say "Nah screw your issues, I'm posting music votes".

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

What's so shocking about it? :d 

When started, it was like WTF is this soviet parody, even my girlfriend says from another part of the house: what is that?, sounds totaly similar and weird, it was imposible to distinguish a single word, he speaks TOO quickly and the finish "throwing the hat" was the perfect bizarre end for something that seems like a parody.

What happen with Kensington this time? :p