website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

59 minutes ago, Vektor said:

@bestmen got his wish after all, he's the one who wanted the voting to be split into two days. 

Honestly, having the Grand Final spread on two consecutive days could be a pretty good idea. Takes some pressure off the hosts, gives us more time to absorb the scores and various battles, plus it could even add some extra dimension to the whole experience (for example, there could be an official press conference for the overnight top 3 staged at the conclusion of day 1).

#banbestmen

These are the 20 countries that still haven't  vote (in order)

1. :MDA Moldova
  2. :GRE Greece
  3. :POL Poland
  4. :VIE Vietnam
  5. :HUN Hungary
  6. :IRL Ireland
  7. :FRA France
  8. :SRB Serbia
  9. :IND India
  10. :DEN Denmark
  11. :GER Germany
  12. :CZE Czech Republic
  13. :MEX Mexico
  14. :BRA Brazil
  15. :ESP Spain
  16. :SVK Slovakia
  17. :USA United States
  18. :KAZ Kazakhstan
  19. :SWE Sweden
  20. :ROU Romania

Rescheduled coming soon or later :coffee:

has sended

4 minutes ago, Makedonas said:

I don't know if I will be able to post the votes for Greece (whenever that will be) but I wouldn't even know what to do because there were 4 of us in the Greek jury and I don't know how the other jury members voted and how many points to give.

DNL (the host) has sended a message, at each Greek members, with the combined Greece votes; one of four members can post the votes when the contest will restart ......

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

Honestly, having the Grand Final spread on two consecutive days could be a pretty good idea. Takes some pressure off the hosts, gives us more time to absorb the scores and various battles, plus it could even add some extra dimension to the whole experience (for example, there could be an official press conference for the overnight top 3 staged at the conclusion of day 1).

Nah, I'd rather keep the format in a single day, because it's a fun day for everyone to get together, feel the spirit of TISC, share memes and such, then I can use the next day to work and do other things.

Also, we've had many times seen cases where countries get 3-10 points in the second half of the contest, imagine being in 6th place, all excited, all to wait an extra day to find out that the RNG shuffled everybody that voted for your song in the first half of the competition.

Or the other way around, we usually end the contest with every country getting some points, whilst we can have a case where somebody ends day 1 on a zero.

I don't think that dragging it for two days would be necessary. 

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Nah, I'd rather keep the format in a single day, because it's a fun day for everyone to get together, feel the spirit of TISC, share memes and such, then I can use the next day to work and do other things.

Also, we've had many times seen cases where countries get 3-10 points in the second half of the contest, imagine being in 6th place, all excited, all to wait an extra day to find out that the RNG shuffled everybody that voted for your song in the first half of the competition.

Or the other way around, we usually end the contest with every country getting some points, whilst we can have a case where somebody ends day 1 on a zero.

I don't think that dragging it for two days would be necessary. 

Importantly, however, I am pretty sure the interest in hosting would rise given that not an entire day would need to be sacrificed for TISC.

#banbestmen

Just catching up on all the voting from earlier. I'm sorry I wasn't available earlier to send my thanks at the time but I want to say thank you to all who voted for the Irish song:thankyou:

:COL@Damian :GBR@Cinnamon Bun @uk12points :NZL@Wanderer :UKR@Illya :BUL@Federer91 :CRO@dcro :ITA@Gianlu33 @Henry_Leon @Pablita @SteveParker :MLT@Glen

And a huge thank you to :NED@heywoodu and :ISR@Dnl for 2 lovely silver medals :):thankyou::bowdown:

I hope I didn't miss anyone and in case I did, thank you :d

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Just catching up on all the voting from earlier. I'm sorry I wasn't available earlier to send my thanks at the time but I want to say thank you to all who voted for the Irish song:thankyou:

:COL@Damian :GBR@Cinnamon Bun @uk12points :NZL@Wanderer :UKR@Illya :BUL@Federer91 :CRO@dcro :ITA@Gianlu33 @Henry_Leon @Pablita @SteveParker :MLT 

And a huge thank you to :NED@heywoodu and :ISR@Dnl for 2 lovely silver medals :):thankyou::bowdown:

I hope I didn't miss anyone and in case I did, thank you :d

You didn't tagged Glen :d