website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

1 hour ago, Dnl said:

Again sorry for destroying the Competition along the way unexpected things just keep coming but i truely trying my best here

You dont need to sorry, life is sometimes difficult and unexpected things may happen, but its good to solve them and we are glad that you are ok. The contest isnt more important than life ;)

Some conclusions about the participating songs

Spain: You will see the most weird train of all when a group pf evil soldiers pursue the only two humans who refuse to turn in trolls

China: When you think the chinese band comply with the "female quota", the adams apple of the guy with long hair show you that they are all patriarchy  mens 

Slovakia: if you can distinguish who are the hunter and who are the hunting prey, you have a very good eye.

Romania: WTF are the capoeira guy doing there?

Italy: when tge singer discover that he is not a very good dancer, turn in a goblin.

Colombia: when a single hit to an african slave woman make a revolution

Bulgaria: a young Vladimir Putin appear like an abused boy and became in a KGB agent to hide that.

Netherlands: when i watch in the first time i think "where is this soviet parody"

New Zeland: in the end of the clip all think "stupid boys", how you forget that "detail"

Croatia: what a pretty girl!!

Kazakhstan: a story with terrible neighbors and good dancers.

Wheel of Countries

Wheel of Numbers

aaaaand we got the wheels up only thing left is 2 volunteers to spin them   we will have 6 groups and their names will be:

Haifa Boars (1-7-13-19-25-31-37)

Akko fishermen(2-8-14-20-26-32)

Eilat Divers(3-9-15-21-27-33)    

Jerusalem Jumpers(4-10-16-22-28-34)

Tel aviv-Jaffa Runners(5-11-17-23-29-35)

Atlit crusaders(6-12-18-24-30-36)