website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2021

5 hours ago, Werloc said:

After you win once, you never aim for the win, unless you're Ireland :lol:

Though Canada and Great Britain have two wins each as well, but they are also a primarily (bcuz Canada French too) English speaking country, so the tendencies lie with pro-English. 

All of Canada's entries have been in English iirc... maybe I should submit something in French....but tbh I'm like most of the country (those who can't speak French)

1 minute ago, intoronto said:

All of Canada's entries have been in English iirc... maybe I should submit something in French....but tbh I'm like most of the country (those who can't speak French)

Yeah, I know, I just didn't want to be factually incorrect, because you're from a multi-lingual country :p 

Just now, intoronto said:

And the Franco canadians has not a "simpatyc fame", continue with the english songs, please.

Just now, konig said:

And the Franco canadians has not a "simpatyc fame", continue with the english songs, please.

@intoronto is counting the days till Camila Cabello finally marries Shawn Mendes, renounces her citizenship to become a full-fledged Canadian and then Canada will send a song in Spanish :p

On 10/9/2021 at 5:40 PM, Illya said:

:UKR UKRAINE:UKR

HARDKISS - "7 вітрів"

I'm again very sorry to do this, but this song was released this year, and as such, I'll be glad to consider it for 2021 Annual Contest.

You need to provide a song released in 2016 or before to enter this particular edition