website statistics

Women's Field Hockey FIH World Cup 2018

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

The games should be shown by FIH channel on YouTube. However, all of the games seems to be free to me except Italy-China. Is the same for you?

I don't know where you see that, but I see nothing when I open FIH's YT channel.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

I don't know where you see that, but I see nothing when I open FIH's YT channel.

You should check the section of the live streams that every YouTube channel has

Just now, AlFHg said:

You should check the section of the live streams that every YouTube channel has

I did, nothing. Can you give a direct link? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, AlFHg said:

Sure, here it is:

Thanks. Strange, it's not even visible for me on the channel. I guess I'll have to use Hola. 

I think it’s a kind of geoblocking made by the fih. If it is, they’re really smart and should get a Nobel prize for economics due to too much advanced marketing strategies for branding development

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Probably because someone Dutch is broadcasting. :p

Probably only the Dutch matches, annoyingly.

http://fih.ch/events/world-cup/world-cup-2018/hockey-world-cup-london-2018-w/fans/where-to-watch/?utm_content=1532089512&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook 

Here is where you can see the games. As regards Italy, it is written fih channel ppv, but ppv is only for italian team games. I will actually discuss with my friends in Stockholm.