website statistics

Totallympics Media

I’m ultra impressed with my father since he’s also in the top 5 at the moment :yikes:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Well, my feedback says 7, so....

yeah because for some reason it didn´t show the answer for Prince Albert question ! And yes I put Bobsleigh because obviously this was the easiest question. I don´t know why it remained empty, the mistake was on your side there.

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah because for some reason it didn´t show the answer for Prince Albert question ! And yes I put Bobsleigh because obviously this was the easiest question. I don´t know why it remained empty, the mistake was on your side there.

Interesting, @Vojthas told me he had a similar mistake earlier. I watched my dad take it as a test, and it worked fine for him. I’ll try to get to the bottom of that issue though. I’m sorry that it affected your score.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Interesting, @Vojthas told me he had a similar mistake earlier. I watched my dad take it as a test, and it worked fine for him. I’ll try to get to the bottom of that issue though. I’m sorry that it affected your score.

nevermind, that´s not so important since there no prize :lol:

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I also had the same issue with one question.

51 minutes ago, Shravan Kumar said:

I also had the same issue with one question.

Quiz - 2 Matt - 0 :facepalm:

57 minutes ago, hckosice said:

nevermind, that´s not so important since there no prize :lol:

Please do tell me about any issues you have though because if there is prizes on offer one day, I want it to be fair.

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Yeah same here with two questions I believe. One I had wrong anyway, the other (Prince Albert) was obviously right :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Please do tell me about any issues you have though because if there is prizes on offer one day, I want it to be fair.

I only noticed this one. Although I clicked on the correct answer, for some reason it did not appear in the final results. That is why I said that I have 8 points because I have included this (correct) answer as well. Besides, it seems everything else worked fine for me.  

maybe it was because of the too fast time, I clicked on this answer quite quickly, basically as soon as I read the name of Prince Albert, I immediately clicked on the bobsleigh so I spend some 3-4 seconds on that question.... On the other hand, then it switched normally to the next question, so who knows ?

Would anyone be interested in becoming a sport-specific writer for us. We just need some people willing to write preview/reviews of different events across sports. Please message me if interested.