website statistics

Totallympics Media

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

There should be a link on Totallympics' homepage, behind "Other websites" tab.

What do you think @Sindo? What dcro wants, dcro gets.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Link pointing to what ? This thread or what ?

To the website that plays the podcast, the link I shared yesterday.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Link pointing to what ? This thread or what ?

This one @Sindo https://anchor.fm/twu

Anyone interested in a guest segment this week? There’s a lot to cover and help is always appropriated. Speaking is not a requirement if you do not wish to speak on the podcast.

46 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Anyone interested in a guest segment this week? There’s a lot to cover and help is always appropriated. Speaking is not a requirement if you do not wish to speak on the podcast.

I support it, should be interesting. 

For our special coverage of the 2019 African Beach Games and 2019 European Games would you guys prefer a)small daily podcasts b)one large special podcast c)weekly segments on the weekly update d)small video highlights (if possible) e)event by event write ups on my personal blog with links to each story put in one post

I would really like feedback so I can prepare. I just want to know what you guys want when it comes to big events. I may do these types of things in the future for multi-sport games, Olympics, world cups, World Championships, etc. Feedback is necessary to create a production you guys are happy with.

5 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

For our special coverage of the 2019 African Beach Games and 2019 European Games would you guys prefer a)small daily podcasts b)one large special podcast c)weekly segments on the weekly update d)small video highlights (if possible) e)event by event write ups on my personal blog with links to each story put in one post

I would really like feedback so I can prepare. I just want to know what you guys want when it comes to big events. I may do these types of things in the future for multi-sport games, Olympics, world cups, World Championships, etc. Feedback is necessary to create a production you guys are happy with.

Option a).