website statistics

Totallympics Media

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I see I make fun that ugly orange country you call the Netherlands, so then you have bust my balls about the pronunciation of a made up word. Noted.

:p

(I’m actually quite curious to know as well)

I'm pretty sure Totallympics is not the only made-up word ever. :p

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

I can't believe which user got the special thanks at the end of the episode. :yikes:

Twist of the century 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I enjoyed the podcast :d 

Minor suggestions:

- Try to lower the volume of @Vojthas's part a bit, I had to take out my phone and change volume multiple times now :p 

- I would suggest to make some things (like World Cups with a high number of events) a bit less like a sum-up of results, and more like a 'story' - mention a few upsets or other special things, something like that

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I enjoyed the podcast :d 

Minor suggestions:

- Try to lower the volume of @Vojthas's part a bit, I had to take out my phone and change volume multiple times now :p 

- I would suggest to make some things (like World Cups with a high number of events) a bit less like a sum-up of results, and more like a 'story' - mention a few upsets or other special things, something like that

Plus maybe discuss the upcoming events and predictions, and then follow-up on that the following week.

#banbestmen

I enjoyed the podcast actually, just raising my eyebrows you said 'w w w' instead of 'triple w' for the GSSE website and when you pronounced Shanghai but that can be ignored as not everyone knows Chinese

I don't have more suggestions as what I want to suggest is the some as @heywoodu's post

2 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I enjoyed the podcast actually, just raising my eyebrows you said 'w w w' instead of 'triple w' for the GSSE website and when you pronounced Shanghai but that can be ignored as not everyone knows Chinese

I don't have more suggestions as what I want to suggest is the some as @heywoodu's post

Still better than the idiotic 'dub dub dub' :p 

I don't know why anyone would pronounce the whole 'www' (in whatever form) anyway nowadays, but fine :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Plus maybe discuss the upcoming events and predictions, and then follow-up on that the following week.

We mean to do that, We just wanted to make it as simple as possible for the first episode, to make sure we something that was good and a basic marker.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela