website statistics

Totallympics Media

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

If I had a better English I would be happy to help you in this project. Sadly my English is shi**ing :(

That’s too bad :cry:. Maybe I can consult you occasionally for your insight on certain sports.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...

I’m currently updating my channels, so Totallympics TV will rebranded and restarted, please be patient 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 4 weeks later...

Alrighty, so it appears it is time for an update. I have been working on my exciting projects lately, of which I will go into further detail in a moment. I had deleted the Totallympics TV YouTube channel in order to better serve my needs. It will now be easier for me to access those playlists and post them on here (hopefully). I will be updating the links on the front page and in other posts over the following days. I will try to provide a weekly streaming schedule sometime in the feature for all multi-sport and Olympic qualification events. So now let’s talk about some of the exciting projects:

1: I now have the ability to record and broadcast live sport. I don’t know how useful this could be, but It could be used for at least small journalistic segments, and as a way to post highlights I have been authorized to. This is more for personal honestly, but I will try to use it to create some cool stuff for my Totallympics friends too.

2: I have my own website and blog. I talk mostly about sports and politics because that is what I like. I also have links to my sports and nature photography on there as well. You can also find my poetry on there too.

3: I have a new YouTube channel where I can hopefully post/broadcast some exciting stuff.

4: This is the most important new edition for my Totallympic friends. Me and @Vojthas have put around a month of work into getting a podcast of the ground. It is called the “Totallympics Weekly Update” and it (at least for now) focuses on recapping the sports from the week (obviously). I hope in the future to post special episodes that talk about weird sport stories, Olympic facts, explain weird sports, etc. I can also announce now that daily shows are planned for the African Beach Games, European Games, and Pan American Games. I will add a schedule somewhere for people to view episodes, episode length, topics, etc. This is a new Project and it’s something me and @Vojthas are really happy to bring you guys. We ask for your support in both helping to make it and listen to it. In the future it may be uploaded to YouTube with pics, photos, etc.. You can currently find our podcast on Spotify, Pocketcasts, and Anchor; all you have to do is search the name. If your interesting in helping out please DM me.

That is the end of the Update, here is a link to the first episode: 

https://anchor.fm/matthew-nelsen

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Good work on the podcast guys, enjoyed listening to it. May be able to contribute something in future. Anyway, keep it going :)

Thanks for listening. I’ll contact you if your expertise are ever needed :yes

The podcast is also available on Breaker, RadioPublic, and Google Podcasts (Android users only).

Six ways of listening to the podcasts mentioned, six ways I don't have/use :p

Alright, let's see which one to get.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@Sindo

Is it Totallympics or Totallylympics? :d

That's as far as I got (15 seconds) before being too annoyed by the rather loud train I'm in. I'll listen the rest on the much more quiet walk to work :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

50 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@Sindo

Is it Totallympics or Totallylympics? :d

That's as far as I got (15 seconds) before being too annoyed by the rather loud train I'm in. I'll listen the rest on the much more quiet walk to work :p

I see I make fun that ugly orange country you call the Netherlands, so then you have bust my balls about the pronunciation of a made up word. Noted.

:p

(I’m actually quite curious to know as well)