website statistics

Totallympics Media

@LDOG Did TYC Sports broadcast different events than the Olympic Channel during the YOG?

(Also, they updated their system I noticed. Because I went to look for replays and apparently I need an account now. Plus, I thought about watching so 2018 South American Games.)

Also, Also, @dcro Could I interest you in YOG equestrian replays?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 hours ago, LDOG said:

Yes, they broadcasted stuff like Rowing or Canoeing, some shooting and archery stuff. With just one camera, nothing high quality. But I think you already knew that?

Yeah I managed to record some shooting, sailing, and rowing. I was just wondering if the coverage was better domestically.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Totallympics TV

Here’s a assortment of clips/highlights/replays from the 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games. Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Thinking about maybe starting a daily (nightly, maybe weekly) show about highlights from the sport world. It would be more of bad podcast type thing. 

Also, thinking about writing news articles/opinion pieces/conducting studies on a regular basis and publishing them on here, in a separate Totallympics News section or something.

Edited by Olympian1010

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2019 at 18:06, Olympian1010 said:

Thinking about maybe starting a daily (nightly, maybe weekly) show about highlights from the sport world. It would be more of bad podcast type thing. 

Also, thinking about writing news articles/opinion pieces/conducting studies on a regular basis and publishing them on here, in a separate Totallympics News section or something.

Update: Me and @Vojthas are attempting to start production on a weekly (at least for now) international sports roundup podcast/show. We are looking for other people willing to help with writing segments, helping with graphics (for the YouTube upload of the podcast), and for people with zero talent (like myself) who are willing to help out. We could really use a few more users to help, so please PM message me if you're interested. 

18 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Update: Me and @Vojthas are attempting to start production on a weekly (at least for now) international sports roundup podcast/show. We are looking for other people willing to help with writing segments, helping with graphics (for the YouTube upload of the podcast), and for people with zero talent (like myself) who are willing to help out. We could really use a few more users to help, so please PM message me if you're interested. 

We are still looking for people to join in and help out. It would be great to have someone with a lot of knowledge of combat sports or team sports who is willing to write quick highlights of major events, and or spotlights on athletes and teams.

Just now, dcro said:

I can help with equestrian roundup, and with some Olympic qualification news (for example today's African MTB qualifier). That's about it. :p

That’d be awesome! I’ll message you the details.

3 hours ago, dcro said:

I can help with equestrian roundup, and with some Olympic qualification news (for example today's African MTB qualifier). That's about it. :p

Please join the Discord at the following link: https://discord.gg/r5VeD3 (and do it soon, so I can delete this post, so I don’t have randoms on there)