website statistics

Totallympics Media

Totallympics TV

2010 Winter Olympic Games

Replays By Sport

Alpine Skiing

More To Come!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

during the first retest they catched one Slovakian biathlete positive i mean Slovenian

they didn't finish the 2nd retest i read that somewhere

Gregorin was the only athlete who failed the retests from 2010 Games. IOC has closed the Vancouver reanalysis program

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/21166212/slovenia-biathlete-teja-gregorin-sole-2010-olympian-retest-positive

Anyway, the Vancouver Games will still be for me simply the best. because of all the emotions I had from the day 1 to day 16. These games will remains for me special forever. The first games I watched in integrality around 20 hours per day, and I enjoyed every minute :)

And a huge special mention for the Ice Hockey tournaments, the best tourneys in this sport I witnessed in my life. Another emotionally extreme memories.

58 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Gregorin was the only athlete who failed the retests from 2010 Games. IOC has closed the Vancouver reanalysis program

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/21166212/slovenia-biathlete-teja-gregorin-sole-2010-olympian-retest-positive

I wonder,how many doping cases before 2010 games will remain undetected? Doping detection should always be active. Even for those older games.

8 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I wonder,how many doping cases before 2010 games will remain undetected? Doping detection should always be active. Even for those older games.

I don´t know, but I guess no more retesting program are supposed to be open for the games before London 2012 now 

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I don´t know, but I guess no more retesting program are supposed to be open for the games before London 2012 now 

I know, and that annoys me a lot. I am sure that there are many other cases in weightlifting,wrestling,cycling.