website statistics

Totallympics Media

Totallympics TV

I am proud to announce that the 2015 Parapan American Games Replay List is now ready. Prepare yourselves for next years addition by rewatching Athletics, Swimming, Wheelchair Basketball, and Wheelchair Rugby. My early Christmas gift to my Pan American friends (rivals) is viewable Here!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I don’t know if any of you know how to find unlisted videos but I’d be interested in finding more of these:

Any help would be appreciated!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Totallympics TV

2018 Winter Paralympics

Playlists By Sport

Alpine Skiing

Cross Country Skiing

Biathlon

Ice Sledge Hockey

Snowboard

Wheelchair Curling

Ceremonies

All and All pretty good coverage. I’m missing a few streams here and there. If there’s anything missing that you want, go ahead and comment below.

So far I haven’t been able to find any 2018 Commonwealth Games Replays, does anyone know where to find any?

12 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

So far I haven’t been able to find any 2018 Commonwealth Games Replays, does anyone know where to find any?

Think that they still arent and wont be uploaded anywhere,at least legally.

I,and maybe other users,would appreciate if you could sort videos from 2014 OG and previous games. I hope you will have time for this. 

1 hour ago, ChandlerMne said:

Think that they still arent and wont be uploaded anywhere,at least legally.

I,and maybe other users,would appreciate if you could sort videos from 2014 OG and previous games. I hope you will have time for this. 

I thought that @hckosice had already done some of the Olympic Games. I could do some earlier ones, thought. 2010 and 2012 would be easy. I could also do some earlier continental games. I’m currently trying to figure out the best way to do the 2016 Paralympics and 2014 Asian Games. I’ve basically given up on the 2018 Asian Games (though I do have replays available at request). I tried to create a list for 2013 World Games, but there weren’t that many replays. I’ve have unpublished playlists form the 2017 and 2013 Winter Universaides as well. Thanks for the input though, it helps me direct my archiving and keeps me creating playlists.

15 ore fa, Olympian1010 ha scritto:

possibly on this website (but a VPN is needed, at least from Italy)...

https://video.toggle.sg/en/video/series/badminton-gold-coast-2018-commonwealth-games/ep37/597262

https://video.toggle.sg/en/video/series/netball-gold-coast-2018-commonwealth-games/ep3/597248

I just found Netball and Badminton videos, but I think all sports are available through a good search...;)

3 hours ago, phelps said:

possibly on this website (but a VPN is needed, at least from Italy)...

https://video.toggle.sg/en/video/series/badminton-gold-coast-2018-commonwealth-games/ep37/597262

https://video.toggle.sg/en/video/series/netball-gold-coast-2018-commonwealth-games/ep3/597248

I just found Netball and Badminton videos, but I think all sports are available through a good search...;)

Yes! There they are! Ok, would somebody with a VPN try to watch them, and then recommend a VPN to use

• 2 weeks later...