website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Hey Totallympians

A message to all predictors. First of all, thank you for your participation in the prediction contests, I'm glad many of you wanted to participate. :)

Secondly, from Friday and over the weekend I will not be on the forum much, as me and my fiancée are going to have our wedding this Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, we will be away on a weekend trip to celebrate the wedding.

I have sent a PM to @Sindo if he could post the prediction designs for the Playoffs for men's and women's water polo wchs prediction contest while I was away. I don't know if he will available as he earlier wrote that he would be at the Mediterrean Games?

In case he will not be available here on the forum during the weekend, I would like to hear if someone could be a stand-in and post the prediction designs for the Playoff-rounds?

I will be posting the final standing of the Swimming Prediction Contest when I come back on Sunday, and the Water Polo provisional standing will be updated also.

That is all from me,

Wumo :)

On 6/21/2022 at 11:05 PM, Wumo said:

Hey Totallympians

A message to all predictors. First of all, thank you for your participation in the prediction contests, I'm glad many of you wanted to participate. :)

Secondly, from Friday and over the weekend I will not be on the forum much, as me and my fiancée are going to have our wedding this Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, we will be away on a weekend trip to celebrate the wedding.

I have sent a PM to @Sindo if he could post the prediction designs for the Playoffs for men's and women's water polo wchs prediction contest while I was away. I don't know if he will available as he earlier wrote that he would be at the Mediterrean Games?

In case he will not be available here on the forum during the weekend, I would like to hear if someone could be a stand-in and post the prediction designs for the Playoff-rounds?

I will be posting the final standing of the Swimming Prediction Contest when I come back on Sunday, and the Water Polo provisional standing will be updated also.

That is all from me,

Wumo :)

Hello from Oran :d

I have posted the women's playoffs matches prediction design here: https://totallympics.com/topic/14320-prediction-contest-water-polo-at-the-fina-world-aquatics-championships-2022/?do=findComment&comment=477875

I will try to post the men's playoffs matches prediction design tomorrow night as well, but the connection here is not very stable so you in case I forget I hope someone else will be able to do it on Sunday morning. Thanks!

Prediction Design for Men's Playoffs in Water Polo at the FINA Aquatics World Championships 2022 Prediction Contest can be found here

Deadline is June 27th, 14:00 (GMT +2)

@Henry_Leon,  @Ufilov, @Monzanator, @vlad, @africaboy, @ady48, @hckosice, @Federer91, @titicow@Wanderer, @PakoNatxo, @Jinzha@NikolaB@MCMXC, @varnoldr, @Pablita, @Hipooo,  @SteveParker, @Herberth10, @maestro, @Topicmaster1010, @LEVARTOZ, @neveritt84, @JOSE SEIJO, @CiroMennella99, @Daygo, @Xarles

Prediction Design for Women's Quarterfinals in Water Polo at the FINA Aquatics World Championships 2022 Prediction Contest can be found here

Deadline is June 28th, 13:00 (GMT +2)

@Henry_Leon,  @Ufilov, @Monzanator, @vlad, @africaboy, @ady48, @hckosice, @Federer91, @titicow@Wanderer, @PakoNatxo, @Jinzha@NikolaB@MCMXC, @varnoldr, @Pablita, @Hipooo,  @SteveParker, @Herberth10, @maestro, @Topicmaster1010, @LEVARTOZ, @neveritt84, @JOSE SEIJO, @CiroMennella99, @Daygo, @Xarles