website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, dophuquy said:

I just posted my prediction in topic  [PREDICTION CONTEST] Women's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2021. But when I click into this topic I can not see my post.

image.png

Have you checked in page 9 of the thread? https://totallympics.com/topic/10475-prediction-contest-womens-ice-hockey-iihf-world-championship-2021/page/9/#comments

14 hours ago, Wumo said:

Hey Totallympians

I would like to ask if someone would like to help me with entry lists for the upcoming Combined Canoe Sprint and Slalom ICF World Championships 2021 Prediction Contest?

Anyone who might want to help, even just partially, can send me a PM. 

I would be very happy to help you with the canoeing Slalom but for some reason it is still very hard to find any info about the real start lists

6 hours ago, hckošice said:

I would be very happy to help you with the canoeing Slalom but for some reason it is still very hard to find any info about the real start lists

:thankyou:  @hckošice. I had a little hope inside myself that you would help me out with Canoe Slalom entry lists. The information about the entry lists are sparesly. Currently I can only see who will represent Denmark at the Canoe Sprint WCHs on ICF's website. I really hope they will release some information soon. I have a feeling I'm going to have to search a lot for information...

25 minutes ago, Wumo said:

:thankyou:  @hckošice. I had a little hope inside myself that you would help me out with Canoe Slalom entry lists. The information about the entry lists are sparesly. Currently I can only see who will represent Denmark at the Canoe Sprint WCHs on ICF's website. I really hope they will release some information soon. I have a feeling I'm going to have to search a lot for information...

no worries, we´ll certainly find a way :d

https://totallympics.com/uploads/monthly_2021_08/2021Contest9.png.17ac2e914c727f0f6c58a2dce02757f0.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wDEN: Agger 
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg  :wPOL: Monzanator 
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wROU: africaboy

It will be a very short presentation of the three medallists. A big congratulation to all three medallists of this prediction contest. @Agger with the gold medal, @Monzanator with the silver medal and @africaboy with the bronze medal.