I like anyone of those:

- Cycling - Tour de France 

- Cycling - Road Cycling WCH

- Tennis - US Open or Roland Garros, maybe both

- Table Tennis - World Team Table Tennis Championships

- Cycling - Giro d'Italia or Vuelta España

- Baseball - Women's Baseball World Cup

- Handball - European Women's Handball Championship

Why do we always do European events? I don’t mind do one a year or something, but there are other continents besides Europe.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Why do we always do European events? I don’t mind do one a year or something, but there are other continents besides Europe.

Most users on this forum are European after all and European Championships are the most important continental championships in the world whether you like it or not :p

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Most users on this forum are European after all and European Championships are the most important continental championships in the world whether you like it or not :p

Yes, especially in Baseball, Rugby 7s, Skateboarding or Surfing (just to mention Tokyo 2020 disciplines). :)

34 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Let's do a poll then and see which sport gets more votes - handball or floorball? :p Maybe you will eat some crow then?

I haven't mentioned handball nor floorball. And you, as a Pole, know very well, how the democracy works - PiS or PO getting most of the votes since 15 years.

9 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

I haven't mentioned handball nor floorball. And you, as a Pole, know very well, how the democracy works - PiS or PO getting most of the votes since 15 years.

But handball and floorball are on the shortlist for remainder of 2020 and that was the point of this thread after all. Come the Olympics athletics and swimming will get more coverage than skateboarding or surfing :p

PiS and PO have learned from other countries how to use democracy into their favor with a two-party system lockout. Our democracy has indeed matured since the 90s :evil:

18 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Come the Olympics athletics and swimming will get more coverage than skateboarding or surfing

Yes, it's not hard for 40+ events to get more coverage than 2+ ones.

19 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Our democracy has indeed matured since the 90s

Yes, that's why I agree with Churchill on that matter.