website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

image.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wPOL: Vojthas
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wITA: G. G. Cattaneo
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wCRO: dcro

I'm here to conclude this prediction contest because @Vojthas doesn't like to brag about his own prediction skills.:p 

Poland was close to win a medal on the last day in women's mass start, but had to settle with a 4th place. Fortunately for them, Totallympics' stone-throwing Pole, @Vojthas secured him and Poland a gold medal in this prediction contest. He didn't had the best start of the contest, but showed great progress and now he stands on top of the podium. Big congrats to my co-prediction contest manager, @Vojthas:champion:

@Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo was the man to catch on the last day. Unfortunately for him, one did. However, to my knowledge, @Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo gets his first Totallympics Prediction Contest medal. Solid predictions in most of the days are enough to secure him a silver medal. A huge congratulation, @Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo. Well done! :thumbup:  

Croatia and @dcro are back on the Totallympics Prediction Contest podium. Croatia is no big biathlon nation, so it's great they have a solid biathlon predictior. @dcro had a couple of off-days, but otherwise, he was consistently in the top throughout the contest. First medal of the year and likely not the last one for the Croat born in the great year of 1995. Congrats, @dcro:cheer:

Also shout-outs to @toulousain, who continues his great start of the season, @heywoodu, who may or may not win a medal this year, @SteveParker, who brings home a good amount of points for Italy in the team standing, and @Werloc, who will not repeat his 900,0 point average from last season.  

Lastly, thanks to all who participated! This was the first of three prediction contests in February. The luge, bobsleigh & skeleton contest is in full swing and the track cycling world championships prediction contest will start this Wednesday, so remember to submit your predictions before the deadline. And as prediction contest manager, I will do some shameless promotion for the prediction contest selection poll for March. https://totallympics.com/index.php?/topic/2283-prediction-contests-poll-contest-selection-for-march/Deadline is February 29th 23:59. Remember to vote or else I know a stone-throwing Pole who might visit you. :p 

That's all from me, your, at time borderline crazy-ass, prediction contest manager, Wumo. :)

Billedresultat for bye biathlon gif

Edited by Wumo