website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

76 users have participated in least one contest, 21 users have participated in least 14/21 contests and 7 users have participated in all 21 contests this year.  The 7 users are, africaboy, Vojtha

Final Standing available here   ady48 africaboy  Wanderer      After another astonishin

Now I know what Ledecka is feeling   First of all thanks to Wanderer and every one who helped to prepare the contest and keep them running, we have daily results, lots of contenders and diff

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Nice feature, mentioning those names :bowdown:

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Nice feature, mentioning those names :bowdown:

It is! Everyone can will get notification and be reminded to post predictions for later stages of the contest.

Final Standing available here.

2016PC1.png

:POL:champion: Ufilov :champion: :POL

Congratulation!

Well, this was quick one. Congratulation to medalists and thanks to everyone who participated.

I want to say - it is a bit difficult to format data in the table therefore tables won't look fancy as they were before. Also, I am open to any critics and suggestions in order to improve format. Additionally, if you think we should set up some visual standard for results announcements, prediction designs posts etc... please leave your comments here.

Cheers!

Edited by Wanderer

argh 9 points of the podium....this was close...just the Quarterfinal upset Russia-Sweden destroyed my eventual first medal...

but anyway. congrats to the medalists:clap: and thanks for this hockey contest wanderer :hug:

• Sindo changed the title to [PREDICTION Wanderer [PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread CONTESTS] Discussion Thread
  • Sindo pinned this topic