website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, tuniscof said:

TOUR DE FRANCE 2017

is now open

Sorry guys for the delay in posting but I just finished it :d NOW feel free to make your predictions :d 

NB : Stage 1 (Individual Time Trial) points won't be counted so don't worry everyone you will start at the same level and you have until Monday July 3rd to post your predictions !

Question about " the third and last part of the contest" (Stage prediction):

We post all stage before Monday? With all stage posted now, maybe will risk to have some  0 pts in the stages ranking :mumble:

Is not possible partial prediction (could be week by week) ?

Edited by Henry_Leon

10 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

Question about " the third and last part of the contest" (Stage prediction):

We post all stage before Monday? With all stage posted now, maybe will risk to have some  0 pts in the stages ranking :mumble:

Is not possible partial prediction (could be week by week) ?

I'm curious about this as well. I guess it's no problem to post the stage predictions the day before or of that stage, like with tennis and all other contests? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Aaah, I already hurried and posted predictions for the first stage too. Some extra points for my excitement? :p

Not if you stole my idea of Küng winning. :old:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Il y a 1 heure , heywoodu a déclaré:

It's probably a good idea to write that in the rules, because now it says that after today, you're too late :p

Il y a 1 heure , heywoodu a déclaré:

In order to earn points from the start, you should post your predictions before the start of the first Stage of the Competition -July 1st, h. 16:15 (GMT +2).

but i explained it just after posting and before the start of the stage that to be fair to everyone having the same chance (most of you didn't view the prediction design yet) :

Stage 1 (Individual Time Trial) points won't be counted  so Everyone you have until Monday July 3rd 12:25 (GMT+2)

Just now, tuniscof said:

but i explained it just after posting and before the start of the stage that to be fair to everyone having the same chance (most of you didn't view the prediction design yet) :

Stage 1 (Individual Time Trial) points won't be counted  so Everyone you have until Monday July 3rd 12:25 (GMT+2)

I know, but it would be an easy copy-paste to put that date (July 3rd) in the rules as well right? :d

FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 -  Picks Count

Medal Matches

TEAM 1 DRAW TEAM 2 TOTAL
:POR 17 (11) 3 6 :MEX 26
:CHI 7 4 16 (7) :GER 27

(between brackets PERFECT PICKS)

Perfect final day picks for : @CiroMennella99 , @Crolympic , @George_D and @mihamiha :hatoff:Well played

Edited by tuniscof