website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

you have to forget the prediction of the tour de france , you didn't approval the 1rst stage , everybody saw the level of each cyclist during this time trial which is CHEATING , and Sagan/ Valverde /cavendich....... are out

so this prediction has nonsens, totally garbage

7 minutes ago, bestmen said:

you have to forget the prediction of the tour de france , you didn't approval the 1rst stage , everybody saw the level of each cyclist during this time trial which is CHEATING , and Sagan/ Valverde /cavendich....... are out

so this prediction has nonsens, totally garbage

:lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Because the forum was down yesterday, I wrote my stage 9 predictions on the Totallympics Facebook (before the stage started of course). My full post there was this :)

Just throwing my Tour de France stage 9 prediction here in case Totallympics comes back later:

1. Romain Bardet
2. Chris Froome
3. Richie Porte
4. Dan Martin 
5. Guillaume Martin

The options you can choose are sometimes a bit 'random' so maybe there are things like 'Someone from France' or 'Someone from Great Britain' (or even sprinters in mountain stages :P ), in that case, I guess for example 'Guillaume Martin' will also count as 'Someone from France'.

11.40 CET now, the stage starts in 5 minutes, so I'm in time.

I don't really understand the reason, but I see for example Bardet and Froome were no options, but instead it was 'Someone from France' and 'Someone from Great Britain' :d 

Since I was in time, I suppose my points will be counted in this way:

1. Someone from France

2. Someone from Great Britain

3. Richie Porte

4. Daniel Martin

5. Someone from France

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Because the forum was down yesterday, I wrote my stage 9 predictions on the Totallympics Facebook (before the stage started of course). My full post there was this :)

I don't really understand the reason, but I see for example Bardet and Froome were no options, but instead it was 'Someone from France' and 'Someone from Great Britain' :d 

Since I was in time, I suppose my points will be counted in this way:

1. Someone from France

2. Someone from Great Britain

3. Richie Porte

4. Daniel Martin

5. Someone from France

:mumble: Day-by-day prediction isn't allowed...........  you restart the contest ? 

6 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

:mumble: Day-by-day prediction isn't allowed...........  you restart the contest ? 

It is allowed, the deadline for the stages is the start of the stage. Which makes sense, because it would be seriously weird to have a prediction contest for a 3 week competition and then having to predict all stages even before the start :p