website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

what was the sense of organising those contests? we all spent some time on them, this should be respected. Organiser should be responsible and should feel responsible, what is going on???

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

no reaction, silence, passivity - in 18+ world it doesn`t look too well, can`t you just write 1 sentence "sorry guys, have no time, i`ll post results till x....or pass them to x"?

Plz - just 1 clear info, c`mon - we`re heading to November now

I lost all data, all spreadsheets so I am starting from zero. I will try my best to have results as soon as possible, but I cannot tell when at the moment. It will take some time.

I am really sorry for this, but it is what it is. I won't organize any Prediction Contest until the end of the year; and for the next, I'll see by the end of this one; but most likely you'll need new manager(s).

My sincere apologies.

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

I lost all data, all spreadsheets so I am starting from zero. I will try my best to have results as soon as possible, but I cannot tell when at the moment. It will take some time.

I am really sorry for this, but it is what it is. I won't organize any Prediction Contest until the end of the year; and for the next, I'll see by the end of this one; but most likely you'll need new manager(s).

My sincere apologies.

Don't worry, I understand life happens :yes

If you'd like some help, I can give you a hand.

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

My sincere apologies.

No need to apologise, you don't owe anyone here a thing. And thanks for all your dedication, not to mention the hard work and time you devoted to these contests since you took over as manager.

Best wishes :yes

15 godzin temu, Wanderer napisał:

My sincere apologies.

thx for clear info, can i help you some way?