website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

https://totallympics.com/uploads/monthly_2021_05/2021Contest6.png.6dcb5d8465b1bde1d27d421f7846c00a.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wBRA: Herberth10
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg  :wSVK: hckošice
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wDEN: Agger

It will be a short presentation of the three medallists this time as my time is limited these days. A big congratulation to all three medallists of this prediction contest which are @Herberth10, @hckošice and @Agger

The winner and on top of the podium was @Herberth10. A superb last day secured him a big point difference to the nearest predictor. This is his first gold and his second medal of 2021. A huge congratulation with the gold medal. Well-deserved! :champion:

In second place and getting the silver medal was @hckošice. A silver medal is a great performance, but for the keen ice hockey fan, and with being in first place before the lat day, a feeling of disappointment is understandable. This is one of the contest @hckošice really wants to win and this time it was close. Maybe next year it will finally happen. With all this said, winning a silver medal is a great achievement. It's his first medal this year.  Big congratualtion with a deserved 2nd place and silver medal! :thumbup:

Last predictor on the podium is one who has already been on the podium a couple of times this year. With some good Top 3 predictions @Agger secured a bronze medal in a close race with many other predictors. He was the third predictor in the contest who reached at least 500 points overall and this was just enough for him to take the last spot on the podium. This is already his third medal of the 2021 prediction contest season. One silver and two bronze medals. Big congrats with the bronze medal! :cheer:

The three honourable mentions for this contest will go to @juliosilva, @Ufilov and @Henry_Leon. Solid performances from all three.

Lastly, thank you to all who participated in this prediction contest. This week the prediction contest for Men's EURO 2020 will start and tonight I open the thread for the 2021 Cope America prediction contest. I'm well aware of the uncertainty about the current status of the tournament and if it will go ahead as scheduled. We can only wait and see what the finally decision will be. One last thing, a reminder to all users. About a week ago the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Bet Contest Discussion Thread opened. You can find it here.

That's all from me, your prediction contest manager, Wumo. :)