website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Notice to all participants in the Men's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2021 Prediction Contest.

In the first section of the rules, it was originally stated that you could write 0 for a draw in a match. Obviously this is not possible as all matches that ends in a draw after the three periods will go to overtime to find a winner. This also shows how little I follow ice hockey normally and I can't remember the rules for the world championships. :lol: I apoligise for my mistake. :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, Wumo said:

Notice to all participants in the Men's Ice Hockey IIHF World Championship 2021 Prediction Contest.

In the first section of the rules, it was originally stated that you could write 0 for a draw in a match. Obviously this is not possible as all matches that ends in a draw after the three periods will go to overtime to find a winner. This also shows how little I follow ice hockey normally and I can't remember the rules for the world championships. :lol: I apoligise for my mistake. :facepalm:

Yeah, I was just about to write you this :d

Remember folks, there no draw in IIHF world Championship program, every Preliminary Round match that finish by a draw after 60 minutes continue in a 5 minutes Sudden-death Overtime (first scored goal end the match) if there no goal in the overtime, the match continue in a penalty shoot-out session, here the winning team score only 1 goal, even if the PSO session finish for example 3-1 or 2-1 the Final result of PSO will be 1-0.

So if a match end let say 2-2 after regulation time and no goal will be scored during the Overtime, the final score of the match after the penalties will be 3-2 (No matter of how many penalties will be scored during the PSO session itself)

Witam. Co zrobić ,aby obejrzeć typy innych forumowiczów. Swoje typy już zamieścilem

On 16.05.2021 at 00:44, JOSE SEIJO said:

PROJEKT PROGNOZY - ZACZNIJ KOPIOWAĆ TUTAJ --->

Nie masz uprawnień, aby wyświetlić tę ukrytą zawartość

35 minutes ago, Sacreble said:

Witam. Co zrobić ,aby obejrzeć typy innych forumowiczów. Swoje typy już zamieścilem

First of all, thank you for participating. You can't watch other users predictions. They are hidden. You can hide your predictions by deleting the space between [ and ukryć]. You do the same in the end of your prediction post. Like this [ukryć] and [/ukryć]. Your post will then be hidden. 

Hello Totallympians

With about 2 months to the Summer Olympics that will hopefully go ahead, I thought it was about time to present the plan for the Totallympics Prediction Contests during the Olympics.

This is the current list of Olympic prediction contests:

- Olympic Athletics Predicton Contest

- Olympic Swimming Prediction Contest

- Olympic Team Sports Prediction Contest (Picking the medallists format)

- Olympic Bet Prediction Contest

- Olympic Miscellaneous Events Prediction Contests (2 or 3 contests)

As you can there will be 6-7 prediction contests. All of these contests are with the "picking-the-medallists"-format. Only expection is the Olympic Bet Contest. Some of you can likely remember we also had prediction contests for the teams sports with the classic team sports format in Rio 2016. Unfortunately, I'm currently the only active member in the prediction contest group, and to have 6-7 prediction contests plus some additional team sports prediction contests would be too much of a workload for me during the Olympics. It is with this is mind that I would like to ask you Totallympians for some help with the Olympic prediction contests. If I could have 1 or 2 prediction contests co-managers that could host at least one contest, I would be very happy. To those that could be interested to be prediction contests co-manager, you can show your interest in the prediction contests discussion thread or send a PM to me. Co-managers also have the option to make team sport prediction contests if they desire to. I would always be there to help and answer questions if any co-manager have some. I will make entry lists and prediction designs for all contests. I hope anyone of you would be willing to provide some of your help as it would be greatly appreciated. 

Lastly, On Sunday, May 30th, the discussion thread for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Bet Contest will open. The rules will be presented and users will be able to make suggestions for possible questions for the contest in this thread. 

That is all from me, your prediction contest manager, Wumo