website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, George_D said:

Czech Republic has withdrawn from the tournament

@Wumo we put :MKD instead in the boxes?

I was about to write a statement about it.

If by tomorrow most of the participants (The total amount of users minus 5. Would be 23 right now) haven't edited their predictions and put :MKD instead of :CZE before the start of the opening match between :EGY - :CHI at 19:00 (GMT+2) , the matches involving :MKD, before :CZE, will not be counted. As I haven't written any rules for such a case in the rule book, a quick decision had to be made. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but in these times such things can occur unfortunately. I hope you will all understand.

Edit: :USA has also withdrawn and been replaced by :SUI 

@EupenM, @PakoNatxo, @Hipooo, @Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo, @titicow, @rafalgorka, @NikolaB, @amen09, @rybak, @Vojthas, @vlad, @Herberth10, @Henry_Leon, @juliosilva, @Dolby, @hckosice, @IoNuTzZ, @ady48, @Pablita, @JOSE SEIJO, @SteveParker, @Monzanator, @crovitlaci, @Agger, @Federer91, @George_D, @varnoldr

1 hour ago, Wumo said:

I was about to write a statement about it.

If by tomorrow most of the participants (The total amount of users minus 5. Would be 23 right now) haven't edited their predictions and put :MKD instead of :CZE before the start of the opening match between :EGY - :CHI at 19:00 (GMT+2) , the matches involving :MKD, before :CZE, will not be counted. As I haven't written any rules for such a case in the rule book, a quick decision had to be made. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but in these times such things can occur unfortunately. I hope you will all understand.

Edit: :USA has also withdrawn and been replaced by :SUI 

It's possible that most of users will change their predictions in time if you will send to them PM with this information ;) 

15 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Ok, I will change my predictions, but if anyone is specially curious about my personal opinion :p, I think the matches in question should not count.

I agree, the matches in question should not count.

Already happend in the past, when the users had less than 24h for updated. It's more fair.

@Wumo