website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

https://totallympics.com/uploads/monthly_2020_09/2020Contest9.png.8b1b6879d006be6889a0550d347fb5e1.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wROU: ady48
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wROU: africaboy 
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wNZL: Wanderer 

After another astonishing performance by Rafal Nadal on Court Philippe-Chatrier last night, two weeks of clay action from Paris has come to its conclusion.

The predictor who is coming out on top of the podium after these 15 days tennis is @ady48. After being really close secure medals in the last prediction contests, he can now finally celebrate winning a medal. And one of gold, even. He has been in the top of the leaderboard through most of this contest with great predictions and good scores each day. It's his first win and second medal this year. Huge congratulation with the victory and the gold medal @ady48! :champion::bowdown:

In 2nd place, just behind his fellow countryman, is @africaboy. He was only 3 points shy of 1st place. He even topped the standings on some days. However, here on the final day, he must see himself receive only a silver medal. A very deserved silver medal that is as he has been in the top with his fellow Romanian predictor throughtout most of the contest. It is his second silver medal and third medal overall this season. Very impressive! Another great contest from @africaboy. Well done and congrats with the 2nd place and silver medal! :hatoff:

It has really been a dominant performance by the Romanians predictors this contest. But the last spot on the podium will not go to a Romanian. Totallympics' Kiwi and tennis follower, @Wanderer, ended with the last spot on the podium. After a close battle with another big tennis follower, @rybak, he was the one who secured the bronze medal. First medal for him and New Zealand this year. You will receive a big applause for your predictions in this contest. Congrats with the bronze medal, @Wanderer! :thumbup:

As mentioned before our Polish tennis enthusiast, @rybak, was in a long and close 5-set match against @Wanderer. Unfortunately for him that had to be a loser of this great match, and it was him unfortunately. But despite of that, a very good contest for him and a very great 4th place overall. I hope he can find some consolation in Swiatek's very impressive win and tournament. :)

After not competing in a Totallympics Prediction contest for some time, @stefanbg made a grand comeback with a superb 5th place overall. Well done! :hatoff: 

Last honourable mention will once again go to, @Vic Liu. Another great tennis prediction contest from your side. Last time a 5th place and now a 6th place in this one. Impressive!:thumbup:

Lastly, big thank you to all the users who took part in this prediction contest. Giro d'Italia is well on the road and another Grand Tour will soon start with the Vuelta a España next week. The thread for this contest is planned to open this week. After those last cycling prediction contests have been completed, I have planned two more contests this year: Women's Baseball World Cup in November and Women's European Handball Championship in December.

That's all from me, your prediction contest manager, Wumo. :) 

french open sport GIF by Roland-Garros

200.gif

It really has been since my last medal in prediction contests or let alone a tennis contest :woohoo: If only I wasn't following my heart and picking the players I like it would have been better, but this is still huge! Sorry @rybak but I think you'll appreciate Swiatek's win more :hearts: 

Congrats @ady48 and @africaboy on the medals, fighting you in prediction contests is like fighting Nadal on Philippe Chatrier court. Like being thrown to bulls or lions in an arena :d:bowdown: 

Thank you @Wumo for running this contest, I know how much it can be pain in the... :d Well done! :hatoff: 

3 hours ago, Wanderer said:

200.gif

It really has been since my last medal in prediction contests or let alone a tennis contest :woohoo: If only I wasn't following my heart and picking the players I like it would have been better, but this is still huge! Sorry @rybak but I think you'll appreciate Swiatek's win more :hearts: 

Congrats @ady48 and @africaboy on the medals, fighting you in prediction contests is like fighting Nadal on Philippe Chatrier court. Like being thrown to bulls or lions in an arena :d:bowdown: 

Thank you @Wumo for running this contest, I know how much it can be pain in the... :d Well done! :hatoff: 

Hello! Congratulations for you too!

3 hours ago, Wumo said:

https://totallympics.com/uploads/monthly_2020_09/2020Contest9.png.8b1b6879d006be6889a0550d347fb5e1.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :wROU: ady48
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wROU: africaboy 
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :wNZL: Wanderer 

After another astonishing performance by Rafal Nadal on Court Philippe-Chatrier last night, two weeks of clay action from Paris has come to its conclusion.

The predictor who is coming out on top of the podium after these 15 days tennis is @ady48. After being really close secure medals in the last prediction contests, he can now finally celebrate winning a medal. And one of gold, even. He has been in the top of the leaderboard through most of this contest with great predictions and good scores each day. It's his first win and second medal this year. Huge congratulation with the victory and the gold medal @ady48! :champion::bowdown:

In 2nd place, just behind his fellow countryman, is @africaboy. He was only 3 points shy of 1st place. He even topped the standings on some days. However, here on the final day, he must see himself receive only a silver medal. A very deserved silver medal that is as he has been in the top with his fellow Romanian predictor throughtout most of the contest. It is his second silver medal and third medal overall this season. Very impressive! Another great contest from @africaboy. Well done and congrats with the 2nd place and silver medal! :hatoff:

It has really been a dominant performance by the Romanians predictors this contest. But the last spot on the podium will not go to a Romanian. Totallympics' Kiwi and tennis follower, @Wanderer, ended with the last spot on the podium. After a close battle with another big tennis follower, @rybak, he was the one who secured the bronze medal. First medal for him and New Zealand this year. You will receive a big applause for your predictions in this contest. Congrats with the bronze medal, @Wanderer! :thumbup:

As mentioned before our Polish tennis enthusiast, @rybak, was in a long and close 5-set match against @Wanderer. Unfortunately for him that had to be a loser of this great match, and it was him unfortunately. But despite of that, a very good contest for him and a very great 4th place overall. I hope he can find some consolation in Swiatek's very impressive win and tournament. :)

After not competing in a Totallympics Prediction contest for some time, @stefanbg made a grand comeback with a superb 5th place overall. Well done! :hatoff: 

Last honourable mention will once again go to, @Vic Liu. Another great tennis prediction contest from your side. Last time a 5th place and now a 6th place in this one. Impressive!:thumbup:

Lastly, big thank you to all the users who took part in this prediction contest. Giro d'Italia is well on the road and another Grand Tour will soon start with the Vuelta a España next week. The thread for this contest is planned to open this week. After those last cycling prediction contests have been completed, I have planned two more contests this year: Women's Baseball World Cup in November and Women's European Handball Championship in December.

That's all from me, your prediction contest manager, Wumo. :) 

french open sport GIF by Roland-Garros

Thank you for your message ! Great win for Nadal! Great win for Romania too! Bravo africaboy - well done!  Good luck all !

5 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Sorry @rybak but I think you'll appreciate Swiatek's win more :hearts: 

I would feel awesome if I would have a medal too but I can't have everything :lol:  Congrats too you ;)

Also well done for @africaboy, @ady48 for medals and good fighting and to @Wumo for organizing contest ;) 

I will have my revange if we will have Australian Open prediction contest :d 

https://totallympics.com/uploads/monthly_2020_09/2020Contest11.png.f7ab2ed3adfe5adea4e448d2699a24f6.png

Prediction Contests Are Just-For-Fun Games

You don't need to be an expert to take part in a Prediction Contest. 

If a mistake penalizes you, always keep in mind that everyone is in good faith.

Road Cycling UCI Vuelta a España 2020 Prediction Contest is now open

Deadline is October 20, 13:10 (GMT +2)

Notice! The lists of selected riders for each stage can be affected by some few changes until the start of the contest. The last changes to the start lists will likely happen before Monday, October 19. Though, as you can select among all riders, these changes shouldn't have much effect.

@toulousain, @dcro, @Monzanator, @Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo, @Henry_Leon, @Dolby, @ritesh, @africaboy, @Vojthas, @George_D, @Agger, @Pablita, @ady48, @heywoodu, @SteveParker, @Speedy, @hckosice, @JOSE SEIJO, @Federer91, @PakoNatxo, @vinipereira, @Gianlu33, @Ufilov, @NikolaB, @tuniscof, @vlad, @szy123

@Dunadan, @Herberth10, @mihamiha, @MCMXC, @IoNuTzZ, @Wanderer, @Dnl, @SalamAkhi, @Michal Hroch, @anuj, @rybak, @EupenM@Benolympique, @Laraja, @sami-eg, @CCB, @justony, @LDOG, @Chatan, @andreas1990, @Kirkpatrick, @EselTheDonkey, @titicow@Topicmaster1010, @monte88, @Illya