website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

hace 14 minutos, Olympian1010 dijo:

It appears TYC Sports doesn’t know the difference between :IVB and :ISV :d. For minute their schedule was really confusing me and then I figured out the problem.

Schedule of what? Where?

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

Schedule of what? Where?

I’ve gotten pretty used to using TYC thanks to all the South American multi-sports games last year. Plus, my vpn works on their current system :d.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, raphaelcoliveira said:

List of broadcasters:

:ARG: TYC Sports

:BRA: Record TV/Sportv 

:MEX: Marco Claro 

:USA: ESPN

:CUB Tele Rebelde

:CHI CDF

:PAR La Tele

La Tele in English would just translate to A TV or The TV right?

Also, thanks for posting that list.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, raphaelcoliveira said:

List of broadcasters:

:ARG: TYC Sports

:BRA: Record TV/Sportv 

:MEX: Marco Claro 

:USA: ESPN

:CUB Tele Rebelde

:CHI CDF

:PAR La Tele

It appears the Olympic Channel will also be broadcasting the games for international viewers. More information should be available next week some time.

19 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve decided to support :ISV as my main team at the games. I’m not happy with the decisions of :USA regarding the games, their recent governance issues, and some other minor things, as well as who the team currently represents.

Does this have anything to do with the current occupant of the White House?

21 minutes ago, ofan said:

Does this have anything to do with the current occupant of the White House?

:whistle:

It also has to do with the mess that is the USOPC now. And how we’re not sending our best.

Edited by Olympian1010

I take back what I said about the US team. They’ll be bringing the heat this year. @hckosice Evy L. will be competing in Canoe Slalom so that should be at least one guaranteed medal.