website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

So I’d like, if possible, to create a list broadcasters for various reasons.

:ARG: TYC Sports

:BRA: Record TV/Sportv 

:MEX: Marco Claro 

:USA: ESPN

I’m still in need of the others @intoronto @vinipereira @LDOG @carivan @Laraja @NearPup

There is no broadcaster in Canada.

1 hour ago, intoronto said:

There is no broadcaster in Canada.

:yikes: How are you going to watch then?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I can't watch lol... :mad:

I just have to refresh results at work to be updated unfortunately.

That’s what I did in 2015. I was going into high school as a freshmen and streaming was still pretty new so I didn’t think to check ESPN 3. I would sit at my computer at 9, 12, 3, and 6 to check results. I read through every competition and keep my own sheets of results and stats. That’s honestly when I realized how much I loved multi-sports games and the Olympics. The next summer I watched the 2015 European everyday from 8-8 and that cemented my love for international sports. So these games are very sentimental to me and here you talk about how you’re going to follow is making a sentimental (especially since sports (and comedy) really brought me out of a dark place in my life)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

14 hours ago, intoronto said:

Peru has decided to add additional quotas (as per qualification system) to enter a full team in artistic gymnastics + one individual in rhythmic + group 

@vinipereira

@thiago_simoes

It will be great for their gymnasts to participate at the Games, but most of them know they have zero chances of a medal. They have an outside shot on men's vault with Daniel Aguero, but nothing else. They're just sending extra gymnasts for the experience.

Beach Volleyball Arena (photos taken exactly one week before the first match):

A5DC9ED9-2BFE-4D7F-BC51-8E13B4865C55.jpegEBE5D797-149E-43A4-AA6A-EDF5D991B7A4.jpeg

Patinodrome (with the new required banked turns):

701CB76B-FA85-4F9F-B54E-39F4471D6078.jpeg

It appears TYC Sports doesn’t know the difference between :IVB and :ISV :d. For minute their schedule was really confusing me and then I figured out the problem.

I’ve decided to support :ISV as my main team at the games. I’m not happy with the decisions of :USA regarding the games, their recent governance issues, and some other minor things, as well as who the team currently represents.