website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Brazilian uniforms for the Pan American Games. I have to say that the outfits by Nike from the last Olympic cycle were much better looking than these by Peak, which look kinda cheap (and probably are). Unfortunately the contract with this sportswear company will go until 2024.

Spoiler

GN_ENSAIOPAN-4986.jpg

I like the little cartoons they’ve made to promote the games. It shows off South American culture very well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Brazilian uniforms for the Pan American Games. I have to say that the outfits by Nike from the last Olympic cycle were much better looking than these by Peak, which look kinda cheap (and probably are). Unfortunately the contract with this sportswear company will go until 2024.

Hide contents

GN_ENSAIOPAN-4986.jpg

Not so bad, is it? Too bad those on the left and right of the bottom row aren't showing the t-shirt, that looks promising with mostly yellow. I'm mostly not a fan of the one in the top left and also, what's with the all-red? :p 

Anyway, at least there's a lot of Brazilian colours, which automatically makes it better than the biathlon and cross-country skiing crap the Brazilians have to wear.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

As expected, Brazil is going with a B/C team in Men's Volleyball. I think only 2 players have ever been a part of the main team (Lucas Loh and Kadu).

There's still hope Brazil maybe send a better team for the Women's tournament since the competition will happen after the Olympic qualifiers.

10 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Canoe sprint quotas, 

Final-List.jpeg

Doesn't tell us how many athletes per country...

Well at least there will be a few more boats per race than in Toronto 2015 it seems.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela